Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

F-Stop

macrumors regular
Nov 10, 2011
The 'Sunny' South Coast UK
Ordered one of these a week ago…and the dealership have just confirmed delivery on Wednesday….
8D26E901-D89A-41C6-A49D-8A250F71A108.jpeg
C3CC14E9-7761-403D-99AA-17637BACB2A4.jpeg
5A14C760-A20D-4840-9BC8-9B2C38E7EEEE.jpeg

Reactions: minik and frappedia

Acorn

macrumors 68030
Jan 2, 2009
macrumors
Tried out a few of the Steelcase chairs today, went with the Leap V2. 3 month wait thought.. Huge upgrade from the DX Racer I currently use.

View attachment 1808658
I have that exact chair. I bought my leap from here steelcase-leap-chair.html it came and it was like new and a bonus was it was already assembled for the most part. I love it I can sit in it for 8+ hours and my butt never hurts. The only downside that I found with this chair is its super heavy. if you ever had to move or live on the second floor this thing would suck to have to lift up and carry up the stairs. Otherwise its pure gold to sit on.

Last edited:
Reactions: kamikazeeMC

kamikazeeMC

macrumors 6502
Aug 18, 2017
Perth, Western Australia
I bought my leap from here steelcase-leap-chair.html it came and it was like new
I did try looking for refurbished and second hand ones in my area, but no luck. Also the person in store was nice and helpful, so was happy to buy from them.

Have a bit of a wait, but so keen to be sitting in it! Maybe I'll enjoy sitting in it so much, I'll have new found motivation to get back into 3D modelling.. :)

myscrnnm

macrumors 68000
Sep 16, 2014
Seattle, WA
Recently ordered the Bleu de Chanel Eau de Parfum because I need a mild fragrance that can be used for any occasion. I ordered online through Ulta because Rakuten offers 10% cash back on their website. Has anyone else used the Rakuten extension when shopping online?
bleu-de-chanel-eau-de-parfum-spray-3-4fl-oz--packshot-alternative-v1-107360-8851960922142.jpg

minik

macrumors demi-god
Jun 25, 2007
somewhere
I have that exact chair. I bought my leap from here steelcase-leap-chair.html it came and it was like new and a bonus was it was already assembled for the most part. I love it I can sit in it for 8+ hours and my butt never hurts. The only downside that I found with this chair is its super heavy. if you ever had to move or live on the second floor this thing would suck to have to lift up and carry up the stairs. Otherwise its pure gold to sit on.
My office provides the Steelcase Amia line for everybody, my coworker requested the Leap (it is a large office chair). Early last year I got myself the leather Gesture + headrest, it took a month to ship. Should have done it sooner with the prolonged work remote.

This morning, I treated myself again with a V2 adjustable desk from UPLIFT Desk.

Reactions: Acorn

myscrnnm

macrumors 68000
Sep 16, 2014
Seattle, WA
Just ordered this Porsche Design P'3613 on eBay. Managed to get a second chance offer from the seller after I initially lost the original auction this morning. I've been trying to find a Porsche Design pipe for years, and my first choice was the P'3614, but those are almost impossible to come by.
s-l1600.jpg

LotusLord

macrumors 6502a
Just ordered this Porsche Design P'3613 on eBay. Managed to get a second chance offer from the seller after I initially lost the original auction this morning. I've been trying to find a Porsche Design pipe for years, and my first choice was the P'3614, but those are almost impossible to come by.
View attachment 2037179
not a smoker but that's a cooling looking piece

AlexMaximus

macrumors 65816
Aug 15, 2006
A400M Base
Very nice. Got mine a few months ago. Great cars. Love not paying for fuel!
I was blown away with the experience to have kind of a one-pedal-driving. Its really quiet zippy and fun to drive. A couple weeks ago I have received my Wallbox as well, but I had no time so far to install it yet. IMG_2848.jpeg

AlexMaximus

macrumors 65816
Aug 15, 2006
A400M Base
Oh you got the red one, that's great and very rare. Congratulations. By the way, there are a view great things you can upgrade. Not many, but a view real great ons that I have done. In case you have no range extender (as I do) you can get a new molding that fills the spot where the range extender usually did go in, for additional storage room. So far, I am really happy with this little upgrade to gain a bit more trunk space. Have a look here:

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Oh you got the red one, that's great and very rare. Congratulations. By the way, there are a view great things you can upgrade. Not many, but a view real great ons that I have done. In case you have no range extender (as I do) you can get a new molding that fills the spot where the range extender usually did go in, for additional storage room. So far, I am really happy with this little upgrade to gain a bit more trunk space. Have a look here:

I've seen it and have been thinking about one, plus their EV charging flap upgrade. But I'm a bit skint at the moment so might have to put it off for a while whilst I repair my savings from buying the car.
Yes no REX here. I wasn't keen on a REX due to the additional servicing etc. The 120 battery does plenty.

I had to hunt for the red as Mrs AFB decided that was the one for her. I mostly wanted the full leather and upgraded stereo. The reversing camera was another must for me. The sunroof and adaptive cruise control where a nice couple of bonuses.

Reactions: AlexMaximus

Mousse

macrumors 68040
Apr 7, 2008
Flea Bottom, King's Landing
It ain't a sexy buy. But after dealing with a particularly stubborn clog, it's a welcome addition. It took me a hour to clear my washer waste drain with my hand crank snake. No more.
61WIYMcFISL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

It was supposed to be delivered Sunday, but it's already 2 days late. Final delivery by USPS, but delayed for reasons unknown.☹️

Reactions: icanhazmac

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
It ain't a sexy buy. But after dealing with a particularly stubborn clog, it's a welcome addition. It took me a hour to clear my washer waste drain with my hand crank snake. No more.
61WIYMcFISL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

It was supposed to be delivered Sunday, but it's already 2 days late. Final delivery by USPS, but delayed for reasons unknown.☹️
Looks like a Tommy gun!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.