Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sw1tcher

macrumors 603
Jan 6, 2004
LakeMead.png

allan.nyholm

macrumors 68020
Nov 22, 2007
Aalborg, Denmark
The menubar highlight fits nicely with the wallpaper. Nice work, Allan.
Thank you so much, Gerrit.

Although it was merely a test on what can be done.

But I won't lie. I did try to find a good enough wallpaper for what I had done with the menu bar and its highlight.

It's a rather bombastic menu bar highlight.

Geliou

macrumors newbie
Jul 14, 2022
Καλησπέρα, έχω τα ipods pro σήμερα έχασα το δεξιό ακουστικό ξέρετε που μπορώ να βρω και το κόστος! Ευχαριστώ!

Geliou

macrumors newbie
Jul 14, 2022
Καλησπέρα σας, έχω τα ipods pro σήμερα έχασα το δεξί ακουστικό ξέρει κάποιος που μπορώ να βρω και το κόστος. Ευχαριστώ!

Funny Apple Man

macrumors 6502
May 1, 2022
Hamburger Land
Would absolutely love to know how you do this!
I used an app called "Dynamic Wallpaper Engine" which is from the Mac App Store. I believe it costs $3 though but definitely worth it as they have a huge collection of moving wallpapers and you can add your own too if you like.

Edit: added the link

bhtwo

macrumors 65816
Dec 31, 2012
Oxford UK
Restored Spitfire N3200...

N3200 was recovered in 1986 after years of being buried in the sands at Sangatte. It was acquired in 2000 by Dr.Philip Kaplan and Simon Marsh. Historic Flying Limited – appropriately at its former base at Duxford – were commissioned to restore N3200 to its original specification. The Aircraft Restoration Company and Retro Track and Air also participated in its restoration.

Following its successful restoration N3200 returned to the air in 2014. In 2015 it was generously donated to the nation by Dr.Kaplan and his family.

What is notable about N3200 is that it is a Spitfire that flies in an early specification before the major modifications followed in time for the Battle of Britain thus it is a time capsule of how early Spitfires handled.

The Spitfire Mk.1 entered service with the RAF in 1938 and 19 Squadron at Duxford were the first to receive the new fighter which had first flown in March 1936.

N3200.jpg

GerritV

macrumors 68020
May 11, 2012
Restored Spitfire N3200...

N3200 was recovered in 1986 after years of being buried in the sands at Sangatte. It was acquired in 2000 by Dr.Philip Kaplan and Simon Marsh. Historic Flying Limited – appropriately at its former base at Duxford – were commissioned to restore N3200 to its original specification. The Aircraft Restoration Company and Retro Track and Air also participated in its restoration.

Following its successful restoration N3200 returned to the air in 2014. In 2015 it was generously donated to the nation by Dr.Kaplan and his family.

What is notable about N3200 is that it is a Spitfire that flies in an early specification before the major modifications followed in time for the Battle of Britain thus it is a time capsule of how early Spitfires handled.

The Spitfire Mk.1 entered service with the RAF in 1938 and 19 Squadron at Duxford were the first to receive the new fighter which had first flown in March 1936.

View attachment 2031586
Having a wallpaper with a background story that resonates with you... Well done bhtwo !

Reactions: bhtwo

bhtwo

macrumors 65816
Dec 31, 2012
Oxford UK
Having a wallpaper with a background story that resonates with you... Well done bhtwo !
Thanks Gerrit...

Model is from a flight sim (not MSFS) my paint tho.
I had the great fortune to be taken to Duxford for a day out last year.
It was a beautiful day and the only aircraft flying were spittys!

A cold beer by the perimeter and the sound of merlins!
So evocative.

Reactions: GerritV

circatee

Contributor
Nov 30, 2014
Some lovely images. I may have to seriously try out the dock on the left side.

After all, I often do not use the far left/right side of my screen. Might as well move the dock, then I can make browser pages longer…

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Original poster
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
Some lovely images. I may have to seriously try out the dock on the left side.

After all, I often do not use the far left/right side of my screen. Might as well move the dock, then I can make browser pages longer…

I’ve tried it. Muscle memory is a bi-atch.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.