Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mateus1320

macrumors member
Aug 16, 2022
1662484688755.png

allan.nyholm

macrumors 68020
Nov 22, 2007
Aalborg, Denmark
Ah...not for M1s i see.
There's a MacForge M1 build here
Also contains Spaces Renamer that you can disregard

An Airbrush M1 compatible plugin is attached to this comment
Drag in the airbrush bundle on to the MacForge Dock icon.

Download the theme you see in my screenshot, also attached to this comment. Disregard the Paintcan files.

Create this folder: /Library/Airbrush and place the contents of the zip inside there. Only PNGs and Config.ini.
I made the folder to contain all files.

Attachments

• airbrush.bundle.zip
    57.2 KB · Views: 122
  • StripeLicks2.zip
    65.8 KB · Views: 85

bhtwo

macrumors 65816
Dec 31, 2012
Oxford UK
There's a MacForge M1 build here
Also contains Spaces Renamer that you can disregard

An Airbrush M1 compatible plugin is attached to this comment
Drag in the airbrush bundle on to the MacForge Dock icon.

Download the theme you see in my screenshot, also attached to this comment. Disregard the Paintcan files.

Create this folder: /Library/Airbrush and place the contents of the zip inside there. Only PNGs and Config.ini.
I made the folder to contain all files.
Thanks Allan... might sleep on it. Not keen on disabling SIP but I'll probably bite when my curiosity gets too much! Lol.

Reactions: allan.nyholm

NordicBoots

macrumors regular
Apr 9, 2019
A bit of everything
macOS Monterey, MacForge w. Airbrush, Paintcan & meminime plugin. Airbrush is new and handles the buttons and titlebar image here.

Wallpaper is one of macOS Monterey's built in ones. I changed the accent color to that of one of the newer M1 24" iMacs to complement the wallpaper.

Dock Party app handles the bling on the Dock - showing the progress of the song playing in Spotify (handles Music app too) Doesn't need SIP to be off.

Icons are just stock for now.

Neptunes gives the corner text on the song playing. It's an extra download and I believe you have to pay a very small amount to either buy the access to extra skins outright or pay a small yearly subscription. I mean, it's about 17 DKK a year - around $2-3 dollars a year.

Theme is available on a new Discord server that we really would like to have people visit and join in on the fun.

There's some really engaging developers and themers on there.

The developer of the Airbrush plugin is on there and there's themes to try out.

There's help to be had, because to get started on this there's little things you would have to accept doing to your Mac. Such as disabling SIP and Disabling Library Validation.

I don't think I'm allowed to self promote on here? Is it tacky to share the Discord server invitation in this thread here?

View attachment 2051624
Thanks for all your efforts (again)... and what a wonderful result!
Dock Party and Neptunes are completely new to me.
Cheers!

Reactions: bhtwo

allan.nyholm

macrumors 68020
Nov 22, 2007
Aalborg, Denmark
Wallpaper by @adamlbiscuit- part of an Aqua wallpaper pack he made available here on these forums.

Theme: DarkStylee1 (1 because I intend to do more, and names escape me)
Buttons, titlebar graphics plus the window control buttons are all my work - some inspired some not.

Theme made possible by airbrush plugin for MacForge, and also the MeminiMe plugin - that's also for MacForge - free apps and plugins.

Stock icons

cDock theme: DarkGlass by me

Pluto app on the desktop on the top left, and Neptunes in the bottom left corner with its "Corner" skin.

Screen Shot 2022-09-12 at 02.14.11.png

bhtwo

macrumors 65816
Dec 31, 2012
Oxford UK
CYGNSS-1 overflying the Grand Canyon...
Real time animation rendered using Celestia.

'The CYGNSS mission will use eight micro-satellites to measure wind speeds over Earth's oceans, increasing the ability of scientists to understand and predict hurricanes. Each satellite will take information based on the signals from four GPS satellites.' NASA

Cygnss.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.