Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DaRock

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2011
Not run this in a while

sBa2Knk.png

Thanks for kind words Ovinaso. Show us your screen please.

Reactions: Ovinaso

Ovinaso

macrumors newbie
Aug 15, 2015
Many icons are self creations (Akuma & Gallery, Safari & Itunes) and mods of old skool themes and icons found on dribbble, LS widget is done by me, not sure where the dock is from, but thanks to all designers involved.

OP2WFHk.jpg

DaRock

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2011
Many icons are self creations (Akuma & Gallery, Safari & Itunes) and mods of old skool themes and icons found on dribbble, LS widget is done by me, not sure where the dock is from, but thanks to all designers involved.

OP2WFHk.jpg

Finally....very nice setup. Just the way i like it....simple and classy.
And Akuma - one of my favourites street fighter characters of all time.

Reactions: Ovinaso

braddick

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
All you guys (and, gals) have had terrific themes in the past, yet as of lately you have all truly upped your game.
Stunningly beautiful setups!

Reactions: DaRock

braddick

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
One of the stock repos. Should be showing up for you simply opening Cydia and searching the theme title.
It's actually called, "6god" though. Sorry for my error above.

braddick

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
For complete authenticity- Hide your page dots using Springtomize (or, I suppose HideMeX) and use a classic wallpaper that has the page dots along with that little magnifying glass icon (to the left of the dots) as this theme doesn't offer that.

Reactions: Skorpio
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.