Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacMau5

macrumors member
Oct 15, 2010
Very nice bud...
I'm rolling with Frostbite too. Love a white theme! Keeping it as clean as simple as possible. I could use a nice widget though! What is that you using there?
g2CTnc4.png

How'd you get the signal and wifi bars like that?

DaRock

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2011
How'd you get the signal and wifi bars like that?

Its called Statusbar CS (Wifi and Signal) in cydia.
Same name for the battery - Statusbar CS Battery for Alkaline tweak. You will need Alkaline tweak to get
the battery to work.

lyceumHQ

macrumors 68000
Aug 4, 2010
Same name for the battery - Statusbar CS Battery for Alkaline tweak. You will need Alkaline tweak to get
the battery to work.

Just downloaded it.

Wish there was a way to change the words 'signal' and 'wifi' to the names of my service provider and wifi network.

MacMau5

macrumors member
Oct 15, 2010
the battery to work.

thanks for the prompt reply.now to set it up with anemone

MacMau5

macrumors member
Oct 15, 2010
Having issues with anemone. When I hit the preview button, the dock appears clean background, like ios6 After I apply it, it has that gradient for iOS 9. Tried different themes and tweaks but it's not going away.

DaRock

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2011
Today

G3r0Nsy.png

[doublepost=1452234247][/doublepost]sorry c
Having issues with anemone. When I hit the preview button, the dock appears clean background, like ios6 After I apply it, it has that gradient for iOS 9. Tried different themes and tweaks but it's not going away.

Sorry cannot help as am still using winterboard till new jailbreak drops. Try on the iOS9 thread section am sure someone there will be able to help.
[doublepost=1452234337][/doublepost]
Could you share those Badge? Freakin nice...

Thanks. Badge from paid theme in cydia called Rein.
[doublepost=1452234501][/doublepost]
Great theme, and screen bro

PS would love to know the source of your status bar if you don't mind, thanks in advance

Thanks. Status bar from paid theme Jewel: https://gumroad.com/l/jewel#

Reactions: Ovinaso
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.