Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

diggy33

macrumors 65816
Aug 13, 2011
Northern Virginia
Some wireless thermometers for the smoker. Hoping to test them out this weekend

IMG_4451.jpeg

CooperBox

macrumors 68000
I've been using a cheap pair of racing gloves I picked up at Micro Center last summer and decided to treat myself to something a bit nicer. These are made in Italy by a company named The Outlierman and the quality is top notch 👌

NomLhGCl.jpg

I use them primarily with my sim racing rigs but are nice to have when it is cold out!

jInUSzzm.jpg

By how many seconds do they reduce your 0 to 60 time.......;)

• Haha
Reactions: tekmoe

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
Perhaps you could tell us a little more about the knives; they look absolutely gorgeous.

I've only opened the package, and not actually used any of them yet. They feel really good in my hand - well balanced, and the rosewood handles, attached to the hilt with three rivets, are very comfortable to hold. They have a large finger hole for added stability while cutting and chopping.

Each knife has a 6" blade which is hand forged from high carbon stainless steel and are extremely sharp. Almost 100 reviews with an average of 4.8/5.0.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scepticalscribe

GerritV

macrumors 68020
May 11, 2012
Do you (this question is rhetorical) remember the days when the art on album cover sleeves was part of the attraction of the package, and was part of what one drooled over, (and admired) when contemplating the purchase of an album?
What I liked even more, was that some bands like p.e. Flairck and Andreas Vollenweider would record albums around one central theme and would adapt a theatre tour around it in that same realm.

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Wonderful selection.

Do you (this question is rhetorical) remember the days when the art on album cover sleeves was part of the attraction of the package, and was part of what one drooled over, (and admired) when contemplating the purchase of an album?

Anyway, do enjoy.

Love the sleeve art on the Rush album.
These days a good % of vinyl sold is never played. But purchased and displayed for their covers.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.