Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JackAxe

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2004
In a cup of orange juice.
That game looks cool, but it's not a game I would play on the go.

Sony price drop was the best thing they could have done and if Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts doesn't suck like Super Ghost 'n Goblins, I'll get one before I get my PS3. But it's all still too iffy.

<]=)

Coded-Dude

macrumors 6502a
Jan 4, 2007
Sacramento, CA
Are you wondering about the PSP version Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins?
Or saying the SNES version sucked? The names are not dissimilar enough(I always get confused)
the gameplay is extremely fast, and the enemies are everywhere.
It's like the classic......except on crack or steroids(or both)! :eek:

JackAxe

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2004
In a cup of orange juice.
The PSP version SUCKED big time. The controls were a complete bastardization of the originals and toooooo sluggish. Even though the SNES SG'nG took out up and down shooting, which ticked me off at first, its controls are still way better.

If the PSP version had played well, I would have bought a PSP earlier this year.

<]=)

doctor newb

macrumors newbie
Jun 12, 2007
PC, not the computer
I dont really like the psp anymore the main reason i bought it was for videos and at the time flash memory was $100 for 1gb I soon realized that the psp wasnt ideal for lots of video.

e²Studios

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
I dont really like the psp anymore the main reason i bought it was for videos and at the time flash memory was $100 for 1gb I soon realized that the psp wasnt ideal for lots of video.

And now you can get 2GB sticks for $30, whats your point again? ;)

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Cool. But to match the capacity of even a 30gb Video iPod you're looking at buying 15 2gb cards. Especially now in the UK where you can get a 30gb iPod vid for the same price as a 2nd hand PSP.

But that's here in England and cheap Sony Duo-whatever cards are in the US ;)

Coded-Dude

macrumors 6502a
Jan 4, 2007
Sacramento, CA
and I can get a PSP here for the same price as a second hand 30GB ipod.......:rolleyes:
16GB cards should be out this year, and not too long after they will be in the $50 price range.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Oh cool, so half the capacity of 30gb iPod and at a decent price when the iPod ditches 30gb for a larger drive?

If the PSP was designed for Video it could probably compete.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.