Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JustinePaula

macrumors 6502a
Mar 14, 2012
But the opposite view is really interesting, "His content is always bias to pleasing Apple", so he could take the view of not pleasing Apple? Why would Apple Inc care about some random youtuber/blogger? You telling me some bloke from some part of the rock that uses metric has so much power Apple is scared of his comments?

Is Apple Inc really that fragile that youtubers/bloggers can break the company with a few bad comments about a product? That then proves Apple Inc know the products are sea-wrap, that the decision was intentional, and that now puts the company at risk? A cure would to be better, make a better product, then believe me, bad comments would not be required.. You choose the decision, you choose the consequence..

Rene has so much power, the power to collapse Apple Inc.. impressive..

BellSystem

macrumors 6502
Mar 17, 2022
Boston, MA
But the opposite view is really interesting, "His content is always bias to pleasing Apple", so he could take the view of not pleasing Apple? Why would Apple Inc care about some random youtuber/blogger? You telling me some bloke from some part of the rock that uses metric has so much power Apple is scared of his comments?

Is Apple Inc really that fragile that youtubers/bloggers can break the company with a few bad comments about a product? That then proves Apple Inc know the products are sea-wrap, that the decision was intentional, and that now puts the company at risk? A cure would to be better, make a better product, then believe me, bad comments would not be required.. You choose the decision, you choose the consequence..

Rene has so much power, the power to collapse Apple Inc.. impressive..
You have no idea. They take that stuff really seriously and want to always be in the positive light. They go to crazy lengths to keep their image clean. They have a whole department internally that focuses on this. I was always impressed at how quick they caught employees posting stuff back in 02. If it sounds too crazy to be true with Apple….its true. Our hiring package basically said we could never post our opinions of Apple anywhere. Simply mentioning Apple could get you fired. It was a bit much.

So ya…someone that can reach thousands or millions of people…damn right Apples watching. Add to that someone like Rene Fanboy Richie …that just wants to asked to work there…ya.

Reactions: cardfan

JustinePaula

macrumors 6502a
Mar 14, 2012
I know, that is just my point, and my question.."Why should Apple Inc care??" The fact they care shows they, Apple Inc, know the product is bad, it show consciousness of guilt, Apple Inc know they are doing a bad job, and know that any review that is bad is going to harm them... That is scary, so why do it Apple Inc? Why make a bad product, and be worried about bad reviews? Why not just make a better product?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.