Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 24, 2008
California
Well it did it again on my new phone. But this time the Pangu app stuck around but the cert was deleted altogether. :eek: Guessing I'll still with the Chinese jb from here on. Hope that fixes it.:confused:

EDIT: When it rains it pours, I was forced to sign the PP.app with Impactor myself since it was refused installation in iFunbox.

Last edited:

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012

flounder21

macrumors member
Apr 23, 2008
The South
I had a similar issue on my 6+ where pangu wouldn't verify as well but I had read on I believe on Reddit that a home and power button reset then being on wifi when recertifying pangu worked.

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 24, 2008
California
I had a similar issue on my 6+ where pangu wouldn't verify as well but I had read on I believe on Reddit that a home and power button reset then being on wifi when recertifying pangu worked.
I'd have given it a try but the replacement 6+ they gave me has a faulty touch screen. So tomorrow it's getting swapped out. Here's hoping for 9.3.3 fw on the next replacement lol.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.