Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Island Girl

macrumors newbie
Aug 17, 2020
I have an iPad Air 3 and since I updated to 13.4 my screen will be unresponsive to touch in random spots. Is this a coincidence or is there an issue in 13.4?
Same issue here with our iPad Air we just bought in April. We have an open ticket with Apple. After sending it in for a repair, they changed their tune to say it's an OS issue and they are working on a fix. I would encourage EVERYONE to log a ticket with them to put the pressure on

DragonX

macrumors 6502
Mar 23, 2013
Same issue here with our iPad Air we just bought in April. We have an open ticket with Apple. After sending it in for a repair, they changed their tune to say it's an OS issue and they are working on a fix. I would encourage EVERYONE to log a ticket with them to put the pressure on

This is an old Apple's tale. Instead of working hardware they now sell tales (very expensive for the consumer). They never admit publicly that the hardware on their iPad fails. They always say it's software and "will be fixed in the next version of iOS blah blah blah". It never gets fixed. New iPads have the same problems over and over.

I went 3 times to Apple store and every time I was told they see this problem for the first time. I'm done with Apple.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.