Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dewjack

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 6, 2012
Sweden
Looking for something powerpoint-like in which I can draw _and_ zoom with my wacom tablet in real time. To specify, I will prepare a presentation with a series of images, and then, in front of the audience, draw and zoom in and out on these images, switching easily between them. The function I need is a "draw _and_ zoom on slide facility".

Can you recommend a specific software?

Grateful for help.

Last edited:

campyguy

macrumors 68040
Mar 21, 2014
I do not have any software to recommend. I do, however, do draw and pan/scroll/zoom in my workflow - and have for about 20 years - with Wacom tablets. I use my Wacom stylus with one hand (generally my right hand) and a trackpad with my left hand (I've also used a mouse's scroll wheel for this). I use both input devices during presentations to my clients - I've used two input devices together like this for so long I don't even think about it anymore…

My GF and a few of my employees use a wireless SpaceMouse to move about a workspace while using a Wacom stylus/tablet…

Reactions: dewjack
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.