Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Irishman

macrumors 68040
Nov 2, 2006
Tomb Raider is one of my favorite game. Now want to play this new version of Tomb Raider game. Dose anyone know this configuration is good for playing this game on PC.

Operating System: Windows 10, 64 bit
Inter Core i5, 3 ghz
Ram: 8 GB
Graphic Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 760

The minimum amd reccomended specs for both Windows and Mac should be on Steam, so I would check there.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
For those who missed it, the second one in the series: Rise of the Tomb Raider is free with PS+ this month.

Great game. Very much resembles the Nathan Drake series with ‘Uncharted’ from Naughty Dog. I set this game aside currently for ‘TLOU2’, but I definitely plan on finishing this probably mid summer. [Then making way for Ghosts of Tsushima.]

Reactions: BlankStar

MisterSavage

macrumors 601
Nov 10, 2018
Great game. Very much resembles the Nathan Drake series with ‘Uncharted’ from Naughty Dog. I set this game aside currently for ‘TLOU2’, but I definitely plan on finishing this probably mid summer. [Then making way for Ghosts of Tsushima.]

I can barely decide but right now I'm thinking finishing FF7 then Ghosts, TLOU2, Tomb Raider 2-3.

Reactions: BlankStar

Taustin Powers

macrumors 6502
Apr 5, 2005
I enjoyed the first Tomb Raider of this trilogy, and actually have not bought Rise or Shadow yet. Looking forward to playing this as a Plus freebie!

BlankStar

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2004
Belgium
I've finished the three Tomb Raiders, really enjoyed them. And doesn't bother me at all that the 2nd installment is free now. It was worth buying.

Finishing TLoU2 now, then Witcher 3 and maybe I'll pick up Tsushima afterwards when the price goes down a little.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
I've finished the three Tomb Raiders, really enjoyed them. And doesn't bother me at all that the 2nd installment is free now. It was worth buying.

Finishing TLoU2 now, then Witcher 3 and maybe I'll pick up Tsushima afterwards when the price goes down a little.

Yup, I’ll say it:

Witcher 3 was a hard pass for me. The storyline, gameplay and overall the ‘open world’ didn’t immerse me, but then again, in terms of Sandbox names, I look at it in different aspects of what I like. Anyways, once I finish TLOUS2, then I’ll revert back to SOTTR, then push towards Ghosts of Tsushima.

MisterSavage

macrumors 601
Nov 10, 2018
Yup, I’ll say it:

Witcher 3 was a hard pass for me. The storyline, gameplay and overall the ‘open world’ didn’t immerse me, but then again, in terms of Sandbox names, I look at it in different aspects of what I like. Anyways, once I finish TLOUS2, then I’ll revert back to SOTTR, then push towards Ghosts of Tsushima.

Different people are allowed to like different things! I had never heard of the Witcher games before the third one and I couldn't put it down for six months.

BlankStar

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2004
Belgium
I am shocked. Completely shocked!

I'm going to be tempted to start it even though I'm nowhere near done with FF7.

That's something I never do. I always finish a game before starting a new one. Been doing so since the summer of '17 and my backlog has never been so small.

MisterSavage

macrumors 601
Nov 10, 2018
That's something I never do. I always finish a game before starting a new one. Been doing so since the summer of '17 and my backlog has never been so small.
It's something that I always do. Something new and shiny comes out and I can't resist. Then I eventually go back to the old game and it's so hard to remember the button combinations.

BlankStar

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2004
Belgium
It's something that I always do. Something new and shiny comes out and I can't resist. Then I eventually go back to the old game and it's so hard to remember the button combinations.
Yeah, and I've had to restart several games for that reason, combined with the fact I forgot half the story. I try to manage my games that I finish them before the shiny thing comes on, that's why I haven't start The Witcher 3. Blame Sony for releasing FF7R, TLOU2, GOT all nicely timed after each other. But the next new game on my list is CP2077, so that gives me time till november to finish The Witcher 3.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.