Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Fernandez21

macrumors 601
Jun 16, 2010
Yes I am/was but I found that I didn’t really use the s pen they much anymore so opted for the S9 plus this year. Looking forward to the S10 too.
The S10 and Note 10 are the ones I'm exited about too. Bezeless design, improved cameras, and much faster storage and ram to along with the usual processor and GPU speed bump. Those should be killer devices.

JackieInCo

Suspended
Jul 18, 2013
Colorado
I ordered a S9+ from BestBuy today. I bought the unlocked version. Yes, I understand that the unlocked versions usually get updates later then the carrier versions but I'm ok with that. I also used $250 in reward certificates so the phone is only costing me about $600 and I get free same day delivery.

I think I'll skip the Note this year and keep my Note 8 on one of my three T-Mobile lines.

koigirl

macrumors 6502a
Jul 29, 2011
Raleigh, NC
We're about to switch our daughter from her *dying* 6s (2 replacement batteries and several full restores) to a Samsung device (her decision). Just trying to decide b/w S9 or S9+ and find a good deal. My thought on the S9 iterations are that they're not "exciting" but a perfection of the current iteration. Sounds good to me.

Reactions: torana355

Michael Goff

Suspended
Jul 5, 2012
We're about to switch our daughter from her *dying* 6s (2 replacement batteries and several full restores) to a Samsung device (her decision). Just trying to decide b/w S9 or S9+ and find a good deal. My thought on the S9 iterations are that they're not "exciting" but a perfection of the current iteration. Sounds good to me.

If she's okay with the bigger phone, the Plus model is the way to go. The battery life gains are worth it in my opinion. And neither are really going to fit in the pockets of most pants designed for ladies anyway.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.