Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rkdiddy

macrumors 65816
Mar 19, 2008
OC Baby!
Ordered my bodyguardz today. Hoping to get it before the end of the week. Going naked just scare me.

H00513R

macrumors 6502a
Mar 12, 2010
Indiana
Nope. Not going to get one. The most I'll do is a sleeve of some sort. But really, I'm not hard on my devices so there isn't any need for one. Though I do have a 1 year old...:eek:

andyblila

macrumors 65816
Jul 8, 2008
On My iPhone, or my iPad?
No screen protector for me. I used them on my first gen iPhone and 3G iPhone, but have used them on my 3GS. I don't see myself using it on my iPad either. Otherwise what's the point of the special oil resistant coating?

Bk-Sebastian

macrumors newbie
Apr 5, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Screen protectors are a waste. Had it on my 3G but never got one for the 3GS and the screen is still like new. The iPad screen is durable so it will hold up.

malnar

macrumors 6502a
Aug 20, 2008
Nope, no screen protection for me, or any kind of "case" in fact. I just want something to carry it in from place to place, then use it naked. Screen protectors, I have found, are the thing that either tend to scratch pretty easily (if it's the Power Support type) or feel awful (Invisible Shield, Best Skins Ever, etc. type) My Iphone's bare, so too will be my Ipad.

Immebsmom

macrumors member
Apr 2, 2010
I have ordered the Apple case for it, and order a neoprene sleeve and screen protector. I looked at my daughter's ipod touch and it looks like it has been through the war. I admit I am a klutz and more concerned about dropping than scratching, but since I am not sure which one I will like more I figured I would get both and then return what I don't want.

Laura

EarthDawn

macrumors 6502a
Feb 18, 2008
Long-eye Land, NY
Nope ... I don't see it getting scratched sitting on the living room table. I have yet to scratch my iPhones screens and I have kept them all in my front pocket.

Alicia4065

macrumors regular
Jun 22, 2005
NJ
Totally agree with your observation regarding BSE vs. Zagg, although for the iPad the BSE is approx half the price of Zagg ($16 vs $40 for full body protection). BSE has the iPad full body protector on their website for sale now. Going to pick up two and a couple of more skins for my iPhone 3G!!!

Mines just shipped and I always check BSE before looking elsewhere:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.