Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

seanb61

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2013
Anyone else have this problem?

1. Go to Camera, take a picture
2. The photo preview in the bottom left corner shows the latest picture you took
3. Tap the photo preview button and it doesn't take you to the last picture you took.

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
Anyone else have this problem?

1. Go to Camera, take a picture
2. The photo preview in the bottom left corner shows the latest picture you took
3. Tap the photo preview button and it doesn't take you to the last picture you took.

Yup same here. Must be a bug.

Bre.Luiz

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2010
At Apple's website there is no Camera Roll... instead they show just an Recently Added as the main album in the albums tab.

I hope they revert that in future beta releases!

imaginex20

macrumors 68000
Jun 17, 2009
With icloud drive not fully implemented yet, it is causing weird behavior with the camera/photos App. The only real big flaw for me

aziatiklover

macrumors 68030
Jul 12, 2011
8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
What is up with the deleted album aka trash can? I don't want that. Once I delete that's it I don't want it anymore. Now I have to empty that as well so it will not use my iphone space.

PNutts

macrumors 601
Jul 24, 2008
Pacific Northwest, US
Camera Roll as an Album might not be visible (perhaps a big) but all the photos should still be there if you select Photos (instead of Albums) at the bottom of the Photos app.

Gotcha. Selecting Photos shows my pictures grouped by time but there are two "Yesterday" with one being a single screenshot. Today has two groups taken divided (it appears) by location.

In Albums - Recently added, I'm seeing mixed up pictures (no order based on locate, date, etc.) and duplicates.

I'm not worried about it in a beta, just lamenting a nice order from the oldest picture to the newest picture on my phone. And get off my lawn! :D

akishore

macrumors newbie
Jun 3, 2014
So how does one access this iCloud Photo Library on the web and on the Mac? I'm guessing these are not available yet as it's a preview? I logged into iCloud.com, but didn't see anything there.

joshbarnies

macrumors newbie
Aug 21, 2013
So how does one access this iCloud Photo Library on the web and on the Mac? I'm guessing these are not available yet as it's a preview? I logged into iCloud.com, but didn't see anything there.

I would like to know the answer to this as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.