Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Coupz

macrumors regular
Dec 24, 2013
I think this noise comes from the mute button on the left side. Every iPhone has this noise I believe.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I think this noise comes from the mute button on the left side. Every iPhone has this noise I believe.

The silent switch certainly doesn't create rattling noise, at least it's not supposed to and doesn't on most phones.

lovewd

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 28, 2013
Boy, you don't read very well!! Multiple users have stated this already so I will state it again for you: The iPhone 5S' Auto Focus feature uses a floating lens system in order to achieve its function. This is inherent to EVERY SINGLE iPhone 5S.

Your iPhone probably rattled the same day you bought it, but that would still not be a problem as that is what it is supposed to do.

Am I saying that that isn't the problem? What exactly was the point of your comment?

mKTank

macrumors 68000
Jul 2, 2010
Well now I know not to reply to OP's threads from now on if this is how he takes advice...

Tash30

macrumors newbie
Jan 7, 2018
Hi everyone my daughter dropped my we from her top bunk the screen now doesn't come on there's a rattling sound inside the phone i can see a little light from the side so it comes on but nothing comes on the screen is it broke lol or can it be fixed

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
Hi everyone my daughter dropped my we from her top bunk the screen now doesn't come on there's a rattling sound inside the phone i can see a little light from the side so it comes on but nothing comes on the screen is it broke lol or can it be fixed
Needs a new screen.

macTW

Suspended
Oct 17, 2016
Edit: realized it’s a 3 year old thread, no need for advice as newer threads cover it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.