Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Evanbrooks889

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 22, 2015
Anyone have any updates on green bands (38mm or 42mm)?
I've heard the white, blue, & green bands are moving while the pink and black are at a very slow movement.

Evanbrooks889

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 22, 2015
Seems like 42mm is taking longer than 38mm..
I've seen several white and blue 38mm get ordered yesterday and charged/preparing for shipment today.

HDJulie

macrumors demi-goddess
Jun 13, 2008
Little Rock, AR
My brother & my neighbor both ordered the Sport 42mm Green as soon as preorders started. Both got their watches today. My Sport 42mm Blue also arrived today.

Evanbrooks889

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 22, 2015
Ordered a 38mm and 42mm green band today around 2:34.
The 38mm was charged a few minutes ago and has been updated to prepare for shipment.

superbad

macrumors regular
Feb 2, 2009
Ordered a 38mm and 42mm green band today around 2:34.
The 38mm was charged a few minutes ago and has been updated to prepare for shipment.

I got antsy and canceled my white 38 order submitted yesterday. Just entered the green lottery. Here's to hoping.

fanboy05

macrumors regular
Feb 28, 2011
Just ordered a 38mm green to see if it will come in a reasonable time frame.

It is frustrating that the Apple store wasnt up till 3 minutes after the store was supposed to be up here ,and I didnt get my confirmation email till 7 minutes after ( ordered the sport in grey like the rest of the universe apparently ) and I am stuck on processing.

Hoping the green one ships sooner than June and I'll use it till my watch comes, then give the green one to my kid. I'll update when it is charged and ships. If mid may rolls around and no movement I'll cancel.

CtotheP

macrumors regular
Mar 15, 2011
Silicon Valley
I just ordered a 42mm Green Sport Friday (the 24th) around 2pm CT. Still processing. I had one in my cart on April 10th at 2:01am CT, but was gun-shy due to not seeing them in-person and deciding between 38 and 42.

Here's to hoping it ships sooner rather than later!

irentamac

macrumors regular
Mar 10, 2014
Tempe, AZ
Pulled the trigger on ordering 38mm green. Preordered 38mm pink for my wife along with my 42mm SG. Ordered a pink band too so if it really does ship quick then she can just have the pink band whenever that actually ships out. Should be interest to see how this pans out.

DirtySocks85

macrumors 65816
Mar 12, 2009
Wichita, KS
42mm Green band ordered at about 2:06 CDT on April 10th. Still processing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 98

fanboy05

macrumors regular
Feb 28, 2011
GREAT news!!!!
The Green 38 MM sport I ordered late at night on the 24th is SHIPPED!

For the record I think it is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE that I was up ordering in the middle of the night to get a SGS watch on the first moment of pre orders and it is Still PROCESSING and no end in sight...
YET I can wait till launch day and order a green one and have it in hand 2 business days later.

THAT IS TOTAL BS. I will take the watch and use it and I am glad I will have one on hand while apple gets their butts in gear. but it is RIDICULOUS at the same time:eek:

Lowgun84

macrumors member
Apr 21, 2015
OK
GREAT news!!!!
The Green 38 MM sport I ordered late at night on the 24th is SHIPPED!

For the record I think it is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE that I was up ordering in the middle of the night to get a SGS watch on the first moment of pre orders and it is Still PROCESSING and no end in sight...
YET I can wait till launch day and order a green one and have it in hand 2 business days later.

THAT IS TOTAL BS. I will take the watch and use it and I am glad I will have one on hand while apple gets their butts in gear. but it is RIDICULOUS at the same time:eek:

I ordered the same thing on Saturday and mine shipped today as well.... Is kind of crappy that the SG 38mm is till proceeding from 10th no movement.

irentamac

macrumors regular
Mar 10, 2014
Tempe, AZ
I've noticed a charge of $377.97 (odd amount?) today. I'm guess its for this green one I ordered Saturday. Any idea how long it takes to go from charge to showing on the order status on Apple website?

----------

I ordered the same thing on Saturday and mine shipped today as well.... Is kind of crappy that the SG 38mm is till proceeding from 10th no movement.

What times did you order on Sat? 10:17pm PST here...

Bo31210

macrumors member
Apr 26, 2015
Macon, GA
Ordered my 42 Sport Green on 4/11 around 1600 EDT Charge and preparing to ship on Sunday, 4/26 around noon, shipped around 2000 that evening. In my hands yesterday around 1100 when I picked it up at the UPS Hub

terps2005

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2009
I ordered a 42mm Sport on 4/23 and it's still processing with no credit card charge. Originally set up for a June ship date and got bumped on Monday to May 14- May 20.

slpslee1

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
I ordered a 38 mm sport, green band a few minutes after 3:00 a.m. CST on the 10th and received it 4/24. I love the color of the band (and the watch itself), but I'm probably going to return it for a 42mm stainless. I really love this watch. I think I might as well go all out and get the one I'm pining for. It pains me to give up the (a) watch and (b) cheerful band and wait in line, but it's just a minor bump in the road, all things considered.

Knowimagination

macrumors 68020
Apr 6, 2010
I ordered a 38mm version for the wife on the 27th. So am far no movement. Crossing my fingers that it starts moving by the end of the week.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.