Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

terps2005

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2009
I ordered a 42mm Sport on 4/23 and it's still processing with no credit card charge. Originally set up for a June ship date and got bumped on Monday to May 14- May 20.

My credit card was charged yesterday and the status changed PFS this morning....I'm hoping for a delivery tomorrow or Thursday.

sgtbash

macrumors member
Jul 23, 2009
Italy
Glad to see some Green Sport Watches moving! Mine has been ordered on 5/9 and it's still processing with July delivery.

bunnicula

macrumors 68040
Jul 23, 2008
Just got charged about an hour ago (odd timing) for a 38mm green sport I ordered for my daughter on 4/27.

ericrall

macrumors newbie
Feb 3, 2010
LES
dates today!

Screen Shot 2015-05-15 at 12.06.49 NY.png

Buckeyestar

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2011
Mine updated today. Delivery went from a vague July to a 6/23-7/8 delivery window. Ordered on 5/6.

gppittjk

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2012
I know. I ordered earlier than he/she did and I have no movement while theirs is delivering tomorrow.

Are you in the US? Location is playing a big role in this, and I'm guessing from the way the dates were listed that the other user is not in the US. Either way, yours will probably come long before the late June time frame. Mine went PFS this morning and I ordered four days before you.

MrMoonstar

macrumors newbie
May 4, 2015
Are you in the US? Location is playing a big role in this, and I'm guessing from the way the dates were listed that the other user is not in the US. Either way, yours will probably come long before the late June time frame. Mine went PFS this morning and I ordered four days before you.

Did you order a 38 or a 42? I ordered my 38 on 4/30 and have a 6/1-6/12 date And are you from US?

Buckeyestar

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2011

Yes, U.S. and ordered a 42mm. Location shouldn't matter. They should be fulfilled in the order received regardless of location.

gppittjk

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2012
Did you order a 38 or a 42? I ordered my 38 on 4/30 and have a 6/1-6/12 date And are you from US?

It's a 42mm. I'm on the East Coast of the US, ordered 4/30 around 6 p.m. I had the 6/22-6/29 date, so I wasn't expecting much. CC got charged around 3:30 a.m. and it's labeled PFS right now.

----------

Yes, U.S. and ordered a 42mm. Location shouldn't matter. They should be fulfilled in the order received regardless of location.

Ok. I'm guessing (just a guess!) that Gav2K is from outside the US, again, based on the month/day order in the dates that he or she listed. Looks like a fairly decent amount of US-bound Blue and Green sport watches got charged last night. Hopefully that means they'll continue getting them out quickly to the US.

With all of the models, there have been different waves in different countries. One day, one model is moving in the UK and standing still here in the US. Another day, totally different story.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.