Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Snide

macrumors 6502a
Apr 12, 2005
How are you guys changing the Mail, iPod, and Photos icons?
I can't find anything in the SMBPrefs...

Lionheart

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2007
Tampa, FL
What? You mean like the orignal 3 rows of 4 apps on the home screen? Unless I'm thinking of something else, you can already do that with summerboard, just turn "Skip Last Row" to On under Advanced.

Doesn't work that way for me...I have that box checked, but still have 14 icons. That box keeps a nearly hidden 5th row from showing up.

Does this give you 12 apps?
:confused:

ejrizo

macrumors 6502
Jun 26, 2007
Los Angeles

hey thanks alot for that file...

tweaked it a bit check it out..

myiphone.jpg
myiphone2.jpg

2nd one is the corrected one thanks to your files... :apple:

now my icons match :)

zinj

macrumors member
May 23, 2007
Doesn't work that way for me...I have that box checked, but still have 14 icons. That box keeps a nearly hidden 5th row from showing up.

Does this give you 12 apps?
:confused:
Yes it gives me 12 apps. Three rows of four apps, with a space and then my dock. Do you have icons under dock turned off?

Lionheart

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2007
Tampa, FL
Yes it gives me 12 apps. Three rows of four apps, with a space and then my dock. Do you have icons under dock turned off?

Yes. I get 16 icons no matter what settings I use. I only have 12 in the main section on rSBT, but Summerboard displays the extra 4 anyway.

Strange...anybody else having this problem, or do I have something unique going on here?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.