Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vkuber

macrumors regular
Feb 8, 2010
Nope, I don't even see anything on my account that it was actually even ordered.. outside of going to the documents section and seeing the EIP info I signed.

brianone

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2018
T-Mobile when I called told me that my iPad 256 12.9 will be delivered this Friday.

vkuber

macrumors regular
Feb 8, 2010
I canceled the order and Best Buy has the same day pick up available. Just ordered a 12.9/256GB. Wifi only. I don't think I'll need the LTE.

Reactions: brianone

krakenbrew

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2018
Middletown, CT
I pre-ordered mine on the phone with T-mobile on Friday. I was also given the option of next day shipping for $11 which I also took. Was given a ship date of 11/9 as well. My credit card has not been charged as of yet. Ordered Pencil and Keyboard case from apple directly. Will see what happens.

Well, we are in same boat. I have the pencil and keyboard case out for delivery today from Apple. And still havn't been charged when it is supposed to ship on Friday with next day delivery. I spoke with rep this morning and she said that I could get charged tomorrow or friday, that I will get charged when it is being put into the shipping box. I am going to call a few stores around me today and see if any of them have any in stock, if so I will pick up and cancel the online order. They really don't seem too prepared for this, when I ordered the rep on the phone even admitted he had not been trained, and he also said I would get the iPad on the 7th that it was only saying the 9th and backordered b/c this was a preorder....clearly he was not trained.

StorytellingPastor

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
Just got charged
Awesome! Which model did you order?

I tried to find one in my local stores this morning and they don’t carry them in store. I have a feeling many of us who had 11/9 will be charged today and deliver tomorrow or Friday. Here’s hoping!

Adrianinkc

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
Awesome! Which model did you order?

I tried to find one in my local stores this morning and they don’t carry them in store. I have a feeling many of us who had 11/9 will be charged today and deliver tomorrow or Friday. Here’s hoping!
11 64gb SB

brianone

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2018
T-mobile really let us down on this preorder. There has been 0 communication initiated from them regarding my order outside of the original agreement emails.

StorytellingPastor

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
T-mobile really let us down on this preorder. There has been 0 communication initiated from them regarding my order outside of the original agreement emails.
Same here... I keep checking the bank account every so often in hopes they take my money. I am still holding on to hope for delivery tomorrow or Friday. Bummed though... my pencil and keyboard should be here any minute...

Adrianinkc

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
I got charged but don’t have any other updates, maybe they charged me because I asked if I can change the shipping method.

brianone

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2018
Well I am tapping out. Just bought the LTE version at my local apple store who had them in stock. Will cancel the T-Mobile iPad asap.

Good luck everyone.

krakenbrew

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2018
Middletown, CT
Well I am tapping out. Just bought the LTE version at my local apple store who had them in stock. Will cancel the T-Mobile iPad asap.

Good luck everyone.

Did the same. Will be adding data and the insurance with applecare onto the device today. I am disappointed in how they handled this preorder. Feel like they didn't have their stuff together.

afallnstar

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2007
Seattle
Looks like I may be tapping out as well. Just checked my order status and it now shows partial preorder (never seen this before) and the ship estimated slipped to 11/23 to 12/31.

Reactions: brianone
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.