Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

viewfly

macrumors 65816
May 1, 2009
Anyone have the WhatsApp SMS sound to share? The harp like sound for new message. I searched, can not find it.

b166er

macrumors 68020
Apr 17, 2010
Philly
I have a request...

Hans Moleman from the Simpson's. When he was reading from the eye chart (I think, it's been a long time) and he had no clue what it said and he goes "... mail man?"

Would love that if anyone has it.

Joybulb

macrumors regular
Sep 3, 2011
Anyone have tones from Super Mario World? I'm particularly interested in the sound when you upgrade to the flying cape...

BergerFan

macrumors 68020
Mar 6, 2008
Mos Eisley
Ok, this thread is awesome. I'm gonna have a blast later on, going through all the downloads. I have a few too, that I'll be able to contribute, when I get to my PC.

superpepino

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2011
For all the pokemon fans

I dont know if anyone else has posted this but this is my squirtle text tone :]

Attachments

• Squirtle.m4r.zip
    5.3 KB · Views: 507

Beeray

macrumors regular
Jul 8, 2011
I have made a ringtone from droid ringtone, but is it possible to use the word droid as a SMS alert? If anyone has it or can tell me how to get it on my 4s it would be appreciated. Does the phone have to be jail broken?

Beeray

Beeray

macrumors regular
Jul 8, 2011
Thanks. I downloaded it to iTunes and plugged in my phone, but it went into ringtones. How do I get it to be a sms alert?

Thanks
Beeray

Joybulb

macrumors regular
Sep 3, 2011
I may have missed it, but does anyone have the beeps from the show 24? Four beeps would be perfect

coder12

macrumors 6502a
Jun 28, 2010
What everybody should be using as their notification tone is Navi, from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

"Heyy, heyy, look! Heyy, Heeeyy, Listen!"

I had that on my windows mobile phone as the default for a while and it drove me nuts!

Ke1ington

macrumors 6502a
Dec 29, 2009
I don't suppose anybody has any sounds from Super Metroid...

I know its a bit obscure but I used to have them on my old Razr and I miss them.

fsck-y dingo

macrumors 65816
Jun 14, 2009
How do I make these into the m4r iTunes tone format?

1) Import into iTunes.
2) Convert to Apple lossless.
3) Delete the newly converted Apple lossless file.
4) When it asks if you want to keep or move to trash, keep the file.
5) In Finder go to User/Music/iTunes/iTunes Music
6) Search for the file in the iTunes Music folder. If no artist is in the metadata check the Unknown Artist folder.
7) Change the extension from m4a to m4r then double click it. That will put it in the Ringtones section of iTunes.
8) Sync phone and add the new tone.

It's a lot easier, and faster, doing all of that compared to how it may seem reading the steps. I'm sure there are applications and websites that can convert them but this is the method I use.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.