Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
This is a great thread.

I now use ONyX on all my machines versus forcing maintenance in Terminal, and Clutter is a great app, too.

Anyone know of an app that will let me run my iPhoto library off an external HD?

mcadam

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2004
københavn
Anybody know of an app, similar to volspace, but also able to show the size of folders?

and btw, this is a wonderfull thread - can't do without quicksilver anymore...

A

swindmill

macrumors 6502a
Mar 17, 2005
KY
I'm giving Onyx a try, but my first problem is that three menu bar app's I use only show up on the menu bar when Onyx is selected.

I use Tiger Launch, Bluephone Elite, and Backlight. THese now show up on the left side of the menu bar when Onyx is being used and don't show at all otherwise. Any way to correct this?

swindmill

macrumors 6502a
Mar 17, 2005
KY
yes, it is 1.5. I'm fairly new to Mac's so I don't have much insight into why this is happening, but basically the 3 apps affected are menu bar items that aren't on the menu bar by default, so I imagine that's the root of the issue

swindmill

macrumors 6502a
Mar 17, 2005
KY
wiretap

Is there a way o still get the standard Wiretap program. All I can find is WireTap Pro, which costs $20

gangst

macrumors 6502a
Dec 27, 2004
UK
anyone know of an app, thta can find DVD coverart, atm i can't find one (please nobody, don't say Delicious Library), I'm looking for something a bit like DVD Cover Searcher Pro from www.cheapshareware.com , but this is only Windows, great app though.......just wondering if theres something similar on the OS X front.....anyone??!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.