Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iDM

macrumors 6502a
I should of taken photos this summer when in my non-A/C apartment the Pb routinely turned the raw meat in my thighs and knees into medium to medium well pieces of meat.

I got an idea what about 2 15" Pb's like mine (1.25ghz) place bottom to bottom and you could cook a grilled cheese kinda like a forman grill

jdechko

macrumors 601
Jul 1, 2004
iindigo said:
Care to explain?

I not a biologist, nor am I that smart, but ill take a stab at it. All cancer really is is mutated cells. A single one of these cells qualifies as cancer, but it is when the mutated cells start reproducing that they become harmful to our bodies. Im sure that our bodies kill off these cells before they can do harm.

FOr instance, a sunburn is technically cancer (so ive heard), because the UV rays from the sun alter the skin cells' pigments into another state. This may be what he was meaning

I also have heard that if we lived long enough, and didnt die from something else, the ultimate cause of death would be cancer. Not too sure about this, but it may have some credibility

Bloo Ice

macrumors regular
May 4, 2005
Kansas
EGT said:
WHAT?! Since when?

If you cook it with a Powerbook or a mobile phone, maybe but not normal oven cooked bacon!?!

Why does everything cause cancer these days?

I'm just going to go eat some grass.

Make sure that grass hasn't been fertilized, or else you'll get cancer from that. And for desert...a mud pie, or if in a barn...cow pie ;)

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
That is fantastic and funny! Not that I would do it...but it's fun to look at.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.