Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

elliottfamily5

macrumors member
Nov 16, 2011
This is a beautiful theme. When I made a couple of icon requests I was using Winterboard. I have since changed to Anemone so I don't know if this makes a difference, but the two icon requests - Bible and iCleaner - did not theme with the new new update. Also on Anemone, I am not getting the carrier and WiFi status bar changes (which is no big deal). With the two icon requests, hopefully the next update will theme them. Keep up the good work.

Also, "Gentleman" theme (paid) has ten overlays for round icons that look pretty good when applied to Touchit. I like a clean look with my springboard/themes and Touchit certainly gives that. Great job!

enzom21

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 2, 2008
This is a beautiful theme. When I made a couple of icon requests I was using Winterboard. I have since changed to Anemone so I don't know if this makes a difference, but the two icon requests - Bible and iCleaner - did not theme with the new new update. Also on Anemone, I am not getting the carrier and WiFi status bar changes (which is no big deal). With the two icon requests, hopefully the next update will theme them. Keep up the good work.

Also, "Gentleman" theme (paid) has ten overlays for round icons that look pretty good when applied to Touchit. I like a clean look with my springboard/themes and Touchit certainly gives that. Great job!
The icon requests weren't in the theme Kalirob uploaded to Cydia. I haven't had time to finish some of the icons I was doing so I haven't uploaded anything new yet. Once I complete everything I will post a new update. Which status bar changes are you referring to?

Thanks for uploading it Kalirob.

elliottfamily5

macrumors member
Nov 16, 2011
The icon requests weren't in the theme Kalirob uploaded to Cydia. I haven't had time to finish some of the icons I was doing so I haven't uploaded anything new yet. Once I complete everything I will post a new update. Which status bar changes are you referring to?

I saw in an earlier post the carrier and wifi icons themed to a circle? In anemone there is no option to change and it does not theme on its own.

elliottfamily5

macrumors member
Nov 16, 2011

And I understand you don't sit around with nothing to do but work on this theme...A FREE THEME AT THAT! Whatever you do and whenever you get around to it is certainly appreciated by me, just wasn't sure if you included the changes but was not aware if they worked or not. Keep up th great work!

enzom21

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 2, 2008
I saw in an earlier post the carrier and wifi icons themed to a circle? In anemone there is no option to change and it does not theme on its own.
Oh, those aren't part of the theme. I don't usually include non-icons but I can include them if everyone wants them. I think I posted them separately in here or the wallpaper thread.

SnowmanMK1

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2015
I hope this finds you well I'm Ben I've been emailing u and those r the icons I would like to request thanks...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 215
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 189
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 177

enzom21

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 2, 2008
I hope this finds you well I'm Ben I've been emailing u and those r the icons I would like to request thanks...
Can you post the artwork for these requests? I also need the icon name, without that I will not be able to include them in the theme once I've made them.

adzlim

macrumors newbie
Nov 10, 2015
Is it normal that some of the icons don't have a black border surrounding the icon while some have? for example my WhatsApp does not have a black border which I find it weird since it's supposed to be one of the popular icons that will be processed.

nevertheless awesome artwork! thanks!

enzom21

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 2, 2008
Is it normal that some of the icons don't have a black border surrounding the icon while some have? for example my WhatsApp does not have a black border which I find it weird since it's supposed to be one of the popular icons that will be processed.

nevertheless awesome artwork! thanks!
There is a Whatsapp icon, it will be in the next update.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447258918.321294.jpg

enzom21

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 2, 2008
That's great! I see that icons like snapchat and find friends don't have a black border. so these icons are not edited yet? And if it is possible to do our icons as well for contribution following the tread on the first page?
Snapchat is themed and Find My Friends will be in the next update. If you have a request just post them but please follow the request guidelines by posting icon name and bundleid and sample artwork.
How can I have a battery like that? I already have your signal theme and love it.
It's an Alkaline theme called Circular battery. Once I have the time I will make one to match my signal theme.

SnowmanMK1

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2015
Can you post the artwork for these requests? I also need the icon name, without that I will not be able to include them in the theme once I've made them.
Sorry to sound silly but I thought I sent everything needed?? I don't have a laptop at the mo? So I. Need more help please??

enzom21

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 2, 2008
Sorry to sound silly but I thought I sent everything needed?? I don't have a laptop at the mo? So I. Need more help please??
I need app icon names or they won't theme:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447883937.557516.jpg

A lot of apps don't follow apple's naming convention, hell Apple doesn't follow it most of the time.
And while it's not required, it would be a huge help if you would provide app icon art for reference. Saves on me having to search for images in Google.

SnowmanMK1

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2015
I need app icon names or they won't theme:
View attachment 600856
A lot of apps don't follow apple's naming convention, hell Apple doesn't follow it most of the time.
And while it's not required, it would be a huge help if you would provide app icon art for reference. Saves on me having to search for images in Google.
Thank u so much I'm a little new to this! I'll do it tomorrow if that's ok? Thanks again...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.