Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PinkyMacGodess

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 7, 2007
Midwest America.
I shower with mine after I work out. I have a fabric strap and it’s generally sweaty after exercise, so I figure that’s a good way to keep it (somewhat) clean.

And I would stretch the strap under the water and hope that it flushed the sweat out of the band. I liked the braided loop band I have.

I'm thinking that it is possible that water didn't trash it. It's possible it just had a psychotic moment and it was just bad luck. The agent, thinking back to what he said: 'The sensor is having problems with the battery'. Sounds like 'Locally Integrated Software Architecture'. That's what happens when you don't know. Superstition kicks in. Well, and guilt possibly, so I was thinking it was water, specifically showering and the chemicals used (soap, shampoo, etc)

I wish I knew what caused it.

I mean, their 'cause' sounds rather meaningless. Like the time the wife flew nearly two hours, and as they lined up to land, gunned the throttles and headed back up. After 20 minutes, the pilot came on and said they had a 'ducting issue with an engine' and will be returning to the originating airport. Um, what? Made no sense. The airport they were to land at had full company maintenance, where the one they left had essentially nothing.

The watch had a 'ducting problem'?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.