Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jamezr

macrumors P6
Aug 7, 2011
US
So your not wanting to talk about continuity this is just a chat about IMessage's again :rolleyes: as it seems your only counter argument

If you want to start on your phone and continue on your laptop it's a simple fact IOS is limited to a few apps, but does it very well

It does not matter how good Imessages is or is not its one app out of many users use for productivity/communications etc, you are stuck with one app only,

If your definition of better is Apples Hobson's choice then stick with it IMO

FYI I also provided a native sms/mms app along with other messaging platforms as it was in context but I could of easily shown many native apps

I think this chat is now derailed from its intent and going nowhere :rolleyes:

The funny thing is my examples were all grabbed from my MBP16M2 because I can have access to all my Fold 4 apps and my IP14P continuity on the same laptop LOL So I am very aware of IOS good but limited continuity productivity
Not sure why you want to center on imessage. It shows to me you never even looked at the Continutiy page of all the synergy the ecosystem provides. While youy might be writing posts from a MBP doesn't mean you are using the Apple ecosystem to the extent Coninuity provides.

in the end it doesn't matter...we all have our own opinions and preferences.
I hope you and I can just agree to disagree then....

Have a great day :)

SteveJUAE

macrumors 601
Aug 14, 2015
Land of Smiles
Not sure why you want to center on imessage. It shows to me you never even looked at the Continutiy page of all the synergy the ecosystem provides. While youy might be writing posts from a MBP doesn't mean you are using the Apple ecosystem to the extent Coninuity provides.

in the end it doesn't matter...we all have our own opinions and preferences.
I hope you and I can just agree to disagree then....

Have a great day :)
I think you will find it was yourself that dragged up IMessage's :)

As I noted continuously Apple continuity is good and polished but it is limited, this is the reason I don't use it.

It brings nothing to the party in my workflow that is not bettered by others

I agree lets call it a day on this :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.