Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ghostheadx2

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 30, 2017
I'm using an iPhone 6.

I tried installing different repositories and want to go back to just the default ones after the problem started occurring, but I think I made it worse.

My phone isn't compatible with anemone at all, and never was.

It was never compatible with winterboard from the time I jailbroke it.

I will admit that apps like wifi passwords and iCleaner used to work perfectly.

For some reason whenever I do the jailbreak with yalu102_beta7.ipa it only works in safe mode.

Now I don't know if this is the case with earlier betas, in fact when I used to have beta3 for some reason it ****ing worked.

Why?

And to top it all off, somehow I cannot get all of the packages downloaded. It gets errors downloading the majority of packages for the apps I'm using.

I'm using iOS 10.2

Should I go back to an earlier beta of the 10.2 jailbreak? This is obviously with yalu.

The original problem was that I couldn't get a large percentage of apps working.

Nightness

macrumors newbie
Mar 8, 2017

ghostheadx2

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 30, 2017
I got rid of the faulty repos and I now only have repos from BigBoss, Cydia/Telesphoreo, ModMyi.com, and ZodTTD & MacCiti

I checked my tweaks and they all appear to be supported from those four sources.

How do I tell based on that info, which ones I want to delete?

Thanks.
[doublepost=1489703923][/doublepost]I want to be able to figure this stuff out myself and I want to know what I'm doing and be able to do this stuff independently.

What areas do I need to study to become an expert on this stuff?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.