Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

4GLTE lover

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 7, 2013
Your sig says you have (or used to have) a jailbroken 4S, which implies TouchWiz won't work for you. However, you don't necessarily need to buy your S4 from Google - can buy one off Amazon (make sure it's i9505, i9500 has NO LTE) and then root/flash to your heart's content.

Thanks but, why wouldn't TouchWiz work for me just wondering if there's a certain reason why because the main reason I JailBroke my iPhone 4S was in order to use TetherMe but there's FoxFi and PDA-Net for that. Also, just thinking does the Samsung WatchOn TV feature that uses the IR-Blaster work with RCA and Phillips TV'S and do they have to be Smart TV'S??

Ade1

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2013
I want to trade my iPhone 4S 16gb white colour, unlocked for galaxy s4 ASAP

flipnap

macrumors 6502
May 1, 2012
I want to trade my iPhone 4S 16gb white colour, unlocked for galaxy s4 ASAP

dont know if youre serious but i had a galaxy s4, actually two of them, i kept trying because i wanted to keep it but had terrible terrible issues. pm me if you want to know. or i will post them here. im not a fanboy on either side but the galaxy let me down in a VERY bad way.. i wouldnt do it. if you dont want an iphone go for an htc or something else.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.