Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cyroceon

macrumors 6502a
Feb 9, 2008
I would love to see Hulu for iPhone. However, I'm worried about battery with streaming video over the air or wifi for a movie or show. That would probably kill battery since it is using the 3G and/or wifi chip AND playing full feature video.

spyker3292

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2005
Michigan
I would love to see Hulu for iPhone. However, I'm worried about battery with streaming video over the air or wifi for a movie or show. That would probably kill battery since it is using the 3G and/or wifi chip AND playing full feature video.

Hey, it can't be as bad as running Jaadu.

Fofer

macrumors 6502a
Oct 24, 2002
Modern Feed has a pretty good iPhone app and has all the shows that are on Hulu - legally.

So not true. All the iPhone app (which is an iPhone optimized web page) has is a bunch of podcasts, and very little of Hulu's flash content converted to MP4 for the iPhone.

Don't get me wrong -- it's a cool site, and I'm glad to have it bookmarked on my iPhone.

But to say it has "all the shows that are on Hulu" is just laughably false.

Buschmaster

macrumors 65816
Feb 12, 2006
Minnesota
Just to create some debate I would like to say that YouTube is like Barack Obama and Vimeo is like John McCain.

Also, it would seem that Hulu is like Fox News.

Discuss.;)

gh0001

macrumors member
Sep 10, 2008
iPhone's youtube app needs some serious work. I want to be able to search, and sort the results by date, or number of views, for example.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.