Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

What model are you getting?

• Total voters

njek

macrumors regular
Mar 7, 2011
Warminster, UK
So...it's getting closer to 18:00 👏

Other than confirmation on the presence of a SIM tray, and obviously confirmation of the timings of commencement of the various stages of ordering, what details are we all waiting on from the event? Pretty much everything else leaked by now ;)

Anyone predicting any curveballs which the leakers haven't disclosed?

SayCheese

macrumors 68000
Jun 14, 2007
Oxfordshire, England

Other than confirmation on the presence of a SIM tray, and obviously confirmation of the timings of commencement of the various stages of ordering, what details are we all waiting on from the event? Pretty much everything else leaked by now ;)

Apple did manage to keep dynamic island well hidden last year so I'm hoping for another similar surprise

Reactions: Azzin and njek

dbrose

macrumors 68030
Jul 20, 2011

I'm wondering whether it will come with USB-C as there has been nothing said about it!!!!!!!

BillGates1969

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2008
Poole, UK
You won’t be after Tim Cook is done tonight.
Had a result at work - I have mentioned that I work with all US EST time people, so work hybrid hours (12pm-8ish). My main office is Atlanta and the big bods are over from New York in Atlanta for a big meeting with all of us. The US based guys in Miami/Tampa/Plano have all travelled to ATL, but the 4 'International' guys (ME & one other from the UK and 2 developers from Manilla) joined via Zoom.

So I joined by Zoom this morning (lol hence how bored I was and posting on here non stop) and now they are all going out for lunch on the firm from 12:30 EST to 2:30 EST....5:30pm UK time :)

Lol they have even apologised to me & the only other UK based guy that we can't be with them and have authorised a take away for us and our families whilst they are out.

Curry & Apple Keynote it is!!!!

widestload

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2008
manchester UK
Had a result at work - I have mentioned that I work with all US EST time people, so work hybrid hours (12pm-8ish). My main office is Atlanta and the big bods are over from New York in Atlanta for a big meeting with all of us. The US based guys in Miami/Tampa/Plano have all travelled to ATL, but the 4 'International' guys (ME & one other from the UK and 2 developers from Manilla) joined via Zoom.

So I joined by Zoom this morning (lol hence how bored I was and posting on here non stop) and now they are all going out for lunch on the firm from 12:30 EST to 2:30 EST....5:30pm UK time :)

Lol they have even apologised to me & the only other UK based guy that we can't be with them and have authorised a take away for us and our families whilst they are out.

Curry & Apple Keynote it is!!!!
Just about to start cooking a curry here, then the same for me 😋

Reactions: BillGates1969

JamesHP

macrumors 6502a
Feb 6, 2010
Manchester, UK
One hour to go!

countdown-clock-british-game-show-zoom-in-xllbhkh9uvk5wwzs.gif

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.