Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

theycallmesteve

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2010
Looks like they are starting to work through the orders..... presumably chronologically.

geekiac - Where do you live? I wonder if geography is causing this advanced shipping status?

the_fellowship

macrumors regular
Aug 10, 2008
London, UK
I ordered mine on May 10th 12:04 AM GMT (01:04 AA BST) and it's not yet shipped.

Ordered:
1 X 32 GB WIFI iPAD
1 X APPLE CASE

Maybe the Apple case is affecting the shipping?

Either way, still says "delivers by 28th May" so not too worried lol

Rapid12

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 2, 2009
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

The store wasn't live at that time you said you ordered. Unless you are quoting the time they use which is an hour behind?

GMT, So plus 1 hour

badbradderz

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2009
i ordered mine without a case, my order was 1x iPad 3G 16gb and an Orange microSIM, and as yet it hasn't shipped.

ordan77

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2009
I'll stick my neck out and say that I think Apple are shipping in the sequence that orders were confirmed not the sequence they were placed...

My order, for a 32GB WiFi and Case, was placed at 1203 GMT (0103 BST) on the 10th, but not confirmed until 1009 GMT (1109 BST) the same morning. The delay was thanks to my banks automatic fraud prevention system kicking in and waiting for me to confirm the payment on my debit card. The order still shows "Not yet shipped", and "Delivers by May 28th".

theycallmesteve

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2010
I'll stick my neck out and say that I think Apple are shipping in the sequence that orders were confirmed not the sequence they were placed...

Maybe we should compile details of time of order, time of confirmation, location, and attire at the time of ordering. We can then cross reference and speculate wildly for the next week....:rolleyes:

randystand

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2009
Well I got my order confirmed at 2:15am BST which was 30 mins after I placed the order but mine hasn't shipped yet, I ordered 16gb wifi and case.

smr

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2007
Shropshire, UK
Maybe we should compile details of time of order, time of confirmation, location, and attire at the time of ordering. We can then cross reference and speculate wildly for the next week....:rolleyes:

Major Apple product launch + MacRumors Forum = wild speculation

This is why I love these launches - bring on the wild speculation :D

theycallmesteve

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2010
I am currently doing a maths and statistics degree!!!

I ordered a 32GB Ipad which is at status SHIPPED.

No accessories.

I ordered mine with a case @ 06.42 GMT which was confirmed at 08.11 BST and I was wearing just my pants - When will mine be shipped? :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.