Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rapid12

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 2, 2009
Have the invoice with device serial number and delivery note number (not sure id this is the tracking number). Tried to track with UPS and DHL with no luck.

parish

macrumors 65816
Apr 14, 2009
Wilts., UK
Mine (that has not shipped) is a 32GB wifi.

I will not become one of those people who checks the order every 5 minutes!:eek:
maybe just one look... Nope, still not :D

I will - as soon as I read the OP's post I went and checked - Not Yet Shipped :(

My order is for a 32GB Wi-Fi placed 10th May 08:17 (GMT)

Damn you OP, I'm going to be sat in the pub tonight with my iPhone hitting the refresh button in Safari every 5 mins :eek:

Luke Redpath

macrumors 6502a
Nov 9, 2007
Colchester, UK
No change here; 64GB WiFi with case and dock. I ordered a new MBP at the same time. Ordered through the UK Business Store.

But so what? Its not going to arrive before the 28th. It makes sense that they start shipping now to ensure they arrive here in time. They'll probably just be held at the hub until the delivery date.

theycallmesteve

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2010
Have the invoice with device serial number and delivery note number (not sure id this is the tracking number). Tried to track with UPS and DHL with no luck.

ID will switch to a tracking number when the courier collects the shipment. Happened with my MBP last month. When they pick it up though is another matter.

I hope that the devices are actually in distribution centres as per the US release... and not coming from China!

Keep us updated...

Rapid12

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 2, 2009
I will - as soon as I read the OP's post I went and checked - Not Yet Shipped :(

Damn you OP, I'm going to be sat in the pub tonight with my iPhone hitting the refresh button in Safari every 5 mins :eek:

Sorry :D

Me too, good day for a drink.

Dodgeroo

macrumors regular
Mar 28, 2010
I live in Warrington as well, 64gb wifi. Still not shipped!

So do I. Represent! :p

I notice though that the 'shipped' screenshots have no accessories with them. I hope this doesn't represent a similar situation to the US.

But it's early days. Let's not panic yet ;)

Alienrat

macrumors newbie
Feb 10, 2004
Somerset, UK

My order is a 32GB wifi placed on 10th May at 08:27 GMT, plus the camera connection and the cover.

Lifes too short though, I am going to go out to the country and sit in a country pub garden, have food, drink and not check!

Sin

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2007
Not London
My order has been updated. To "cancelled".

Apple can't tell me why. Still waiting on a further response. Several of my work colleagues checked there orders after I noticed mine, and most of them had their orders cancelled too.

Best guess is that they've been a bit over-keen with spotting people ordering multiple units and have killed orders with similar shipping addresses (like work-places, blocks of flats.) even though the accounts and billing details are completely different.

Looks like no iPad for me.

MightyFlub

macrumors member
May 15, 2010
North-East England
Mine was ordered at about 4:45am that day and hasn't changed to shipped yet. I'm not that worried though. It's not like we're going to get them before Friday :O

My biggest worry is UPS pulling a standard delivery company trick and not even attempting to deliver because it's late, it's friday and quite frankly the driver couldn't be bothered.

I've had that happen a few times.

Apart from that the wait is AGONY. C'mon Apple. Ship 'em early. We've waited long enough :)

sparkie1984

macrumors 68030
Dec 20, 2009
a small village near London
Mine was ordered at about 4:45am that day and hasn't changed to shipped yet. I'm not that worried though. It's not like we're going to get them before Friday :O

My biggest worry is UPS pulling a standard delivery company trick and not even attempting to deliver because it's late, it's friday and quite frankly the driver couldn't be bothered.

Apart from that the wait is AGONY. C'mon Apple. Ship 'em early. We've waited long enough :)

not sure if ups would jeopardise their deals with apple, apple must be a huge customer and the ipad is a massive deal...

parish

macrumors 65816
Apr 14, 2009
Wilts., UK
Another advantage of having stuff delivered to your workplace as couriers won't mess business recipients about doing stupid things like carding without even knocking on the door :mad:

parish

macrumors 65816
Apr 14, 2009
Wilts., UK

Ouch - that must smart a bit :eek:

tiiim

macrumors regular
Jun 14, 2005
order mine about 2:26am on the monday:

16gb wifi ipad
case
and vga adapter

Just checked prepared for shipment. :)

markeknows

macrumors newbie
Jun 26, 2009
Ordered May 10, 2010 at 06:23 AM GMT, not yet shipped. I cancelled my case off the order though as the delivery was quoted as June and so was worried nothing would appear til then...

parish

macrumors 65816
Apr 14, 2009
Wilts., UK
order mine about 2:26am is on the monday:

16gb wifi ipad
case
and vga adapter

Just checked prepared for shipment. :)

Sounds like they're working through the list in the order the orders were placed - so 08:17 means I have a while to wait yet then :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.