Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Vivaldo

macrumors newbie
Dec 12, 2020
UPDATE:

Hey guys so I went to the Apple store yesterday about this issue. The Genius nice dude, did a bunch of tests. Finally he did a display test where he used his finger to color in the screen blue where he found a strip going from the top and bottom of the left side would not respond to his touch. Concluded as a hardware issue. Hour later I was out with a brand new shiny display for my XS Max. Great service probably helped I had AppleCare+
Hi. I have, exactly, the same issue. I´m typing from Brazil. I went to a Apple Service in my city and the guy perform the same test: he used his finger to color the screen and a strip appears on the left side that was irresponsive. What country are you? Please.

maximumsportz

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2008
Hi. I have, exactly, the same issue. I´m typing from Brazil. I went to a Apple Service in my city and the guy perform the same test: he used his finger to color the screen and a strip appears on the left side that was irresponsive. What country are you? Please
Hi. I have, exactly, the same issue. I´m typing from Brazil. I went to a Apple Service in my city and the guy perform the same test: he used his finger to color the screen and a strip appears on the left side that was irresponsive. What country are you? Please.

USA.

Reactions: Hofstede
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.