Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Do you plan on ordering the new iPhone 13 (2021) this September?

• Yes

Votes: 1,180 80.1%
  • No

Votes: 178 12.1%
  • Not sure/Maybe

Votes: 116 7.9%

• Total voters

andyw715

macrumors 68000
Oct 25, 2013
I would def try the 45mm at a store....if the rumor is true about 47mm you should get a good approx of what it will look like on your wrist.

Reactions: danipersing
I was speaking more about the Pro version of the Apple Watch. I've always had the Max/Pro Max versions of the phone, and have no issues as far as size goes. I'm just wondering about the size of the Pro watch, if it is going to be 47mm, as I do not have big wrists. But, I'll want the features offered by the Pro version!
Oh whoops. Sorry, I may have misread it.

I would advise trying the 45MM first. Since it is going to be a bigger watch, expect to have Pro features. The big screen does not bother me at all. I currently have an S7 45MM Apple Watch and the size is good on my wrist.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
" data-source="post: 31379750" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Purple is probably going to be the most popular color. I prefer ordering the new flagship color. You can never go wrong with that. Sierra Blue is a stunning color and it will be dearly missed.

Yes I hope light purple is the new color. If I had my way, it would be Rose Gold.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
One thing for sure is, I’m going to hate giving up my jailbreak when the 14 debuts. Hopefully I’ll be without a jailbreak until December. With haptic feedback on the keyboard and the battery percentage in the status bar, I won’t miss it as much.

One thing for sure is, I’m going to hate giving up my jailbreak when the 14 debuts. Hopefully I’ll be without a jailbreak until December. With haptic feedback on the keyboard and the battery percentage in the status bar, I won’t miss it as much.
Ahhh, I wouldn’t recommend jailbreaking it right away. Maybe enjoy using newly iOS 16?

Reactions: BigMcGuire

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
" data-source="post: 31382428" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Ahhh, I wouldn’t recommend jailbreaking it right away. Maybe enjoy using newly iOS 16?

I will have to use iOS 16 without a jailbreak until one comes along a few months later. There’s more customizations since 14.1, so I think I’ll be fine for a few months. It’ll take a day to get used to it.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
" data-source="post: 31382429" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
If ur going to get the S7, might as well go with an S8 watch. Unless you are able to get S7 in a cheaper rate.

If the S8 get the temperature sensor, then I’m upgrading to that, otherwise it’s the S7 for me. Although I was thinking that since I keep my watches for 4 years minimum, upgrading to the S8, would seem like a no brainer. As long as Verizon still offer $150 off Apple Watches, I’ll upgrade on day 1.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
Now that I don't bother with a case I wish I would have gotten a different color. The graphite 13PM is kinda boring.

I burnt orange Pro Max would have me sold.

I used to love bulky and colorful cases. Now my go to case is the Caudabe clear case. It’s not bulky and I can show off the color of my iPhone. I might go for the glass back protector and a bumper again.

Now that I don't bother with a case I wish I would have gotten a different color. The graphite 13PM is kinda boring.

I burnt orange Pro Max would have me sold.
I think the new graphite color will be matte black this year. Apple needs to stop playing with the graphite color. Just leave it plain black.

Last edited:
I’ve always gone with the graphite/black option, did Pacific Blue with 12 Pro, can’t imagine going to purple - thinking might to Starlight in the 14 Pro Max.
Starlight is a nice color. It’s very subtle and elegant. You also can’t go wrong with that.

3Rock

macrumors 6502a
Aug 25, 2021
Perhaps someone should start a new thread on the iPhone 14 and not have this iPhone 13 pre-order thread anymore.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.