Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

imacken

macrumors 65816
Feb 28, 2010
Well you can add your nickname but your card is called "My Card" because its "your" card :)
I understand that, but having a whole stack of 'My Cards' in passbook would be messy.
It would be good if the 'My card' was customisable.

BSben

macrumors 65816
May 16, 2012
UK
Passbook is not new anymore, and it seems here in the UK it still is pretty useless. I have never used it so far, and I don't know a single person that has.
If Apple don't come up with something clever soon, this is another Ping experience.

ourmanontheM62

macrumors newbie
Nov 24, 2013
Passbook is not new anymore, and it seems here in the UK it still is pretty useless. I have never used it so far, and I don't know a single person that has.
If Apple don't come up with something clever soon, this is another Ping experience.

Bumpity bump.

So far, the only app that supports it I'm likely to use is Starbucks; apparently Costa will support it soon.

It's a pity Tesco/the rail companies etc. don't support it.

BSben

macrumors 65816
May 16, 2012
UK
Bumpity bump.

So far, the only app that supports it I'm likely to use is Starbucks; apparently Costa will support it soon.

It's a pity Tesco/the rail companies etc. don't support it.

It really is a shame as we iPhone users are more likely to use these kind of Apps

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.