Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hhlt

macrumors newbie
Nov 17, 2023
Good day! I am interested in your website's product, the XYZspeack. I noticed that you only handle sales through Taobao.com. Is there a way for you to handle sales through AliExpress or another globally accessible platform? I live in Mexico and it's difficult for me to determine if a successful purchase can be made through Taobao. I'll be looking forward to your response.:apple:👏
Hi I have the same demand on this issue and I have got the product from the seller above. It works well so far. If you do need it I think I can ship to you bcs I do international ecommerce trade, maybe I need the authorization from the seller, and to Mexico I think you need to pay some tax for custom clearance, I cant tell how much it is, it depends on your local custom department.

hhlt

macrumors newbie
Nov 17, 2023
I played Battlefield 1 with this product and I think there was no lag. I don't know how long it will stay in good condition for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.