Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LimeiBook86

macrumors G3
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
Yah got me...

technocoy said:
the flash is fake.. the proportions are all off... the clickwheel is too wedged into the design... to close to the screen for pressure and the screen has more space top and bottom than at the end... this is sloppy, flat, and no way is it real. sorry. I'm a designer and this is all wrong and too sloppy to be an apple design.

the lens flare looks alot like the photoshop filter.

not to mention the horrible attempt to make it appear lit by a flash... the entire iPod would be lit up as well as washed out by a flash at that range. there is no shadow either..
Hey I worked hard on that!...I mean err..umm...Welp yah got me, I'm surprised people didn't figure this out earlier haha. Sorry but, I needed to have a good laugh, it was pretty easy to make, so I just made another. Sorry about the atempt to trick everyone but, I saw the fake and thought to myself...hey I can make a better one ;) I didn't expect it to get too far either. I do hope Apple releases something though, I want one bad :D

Like the Video iPod Mac edition? :eek: :rolleyes:

Attachments

• mac-ipod.jpg
    mac-ipod.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 340

technocoy

macrumors 6502a
Sep 4, 2002
Raleigh, NC
haha... sorry limeibook86...

didn't mean to rip you a new one... I've just been around photoshop WAY too long... he he he.

It's better than most people can do.

just not real is all.

shadowmoses

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2005
iPod movie is not coming anytime soon, apple want to keep the limelight firmly on the Nano to maximise intial sales, the iPod video will come in quite a while...

SHadoW

BTW definatly a fake on engadget...

iTim314

macrumors 6502
Jun 5, 2005
U.S.
Who knows. If something like that does happen, I would sell my mini and buy it. That would really come in handy, like really long trips, just select a movie you transfered before you left, when your done, watch another, or listen to your music. Endless fun.

Scr*w the PSP!

DeathChill

macrumors 68000
Jul 15, 2005
The iPod Video could mainly be a replacement for carrying DVD's around. Plug it into your DVD player or TV and play onto your TV screen without carrying around tons of DVD's. Obviously it could still be used for watching movies on the iPod but I'd see it as more of a means of holding tons of DVD's. Or maybe they could make a screen accessory to enlarge the screen for normal watching on the iPod (maybe a larger screen that plugs into the video port or a magnifying glass xD).

texasmafia

macrumors member
Mar 19, 2005
Texas
I'm just gonna wait it out and see what is really coming out. I bet it will look like some of the mockups but who knows.

ClarkeB

macrumors 6502
Jan 24, 2005
As long as the iPod video gets rid of the godawful ClickWheel with the physical buttons, I'll consider buying it.

Bob Dobbs

macrumors regular
Jul 17, 2002
California
I did not work too hard on this.....

just made the bluetooth change to the best mock-up i'd found so far... iWish

attachment.php

will this work?

attachment.php

Attachments

• vpod-web2.jpg
    vpod-web2.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 455
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.