Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LostLogik

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2008
Truphone

I think the issue with Truphone might be down to memory leakage from another app. I have Truphone and it's running fine under 2.1.

LostLogik

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2008
Jeyo Mobile Extender

Just checked this as well and although it connects ok, there is no transfer of messages to Outlook. (build 2.5.0.821)

LostLogik

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2008
Splash ID

Checked Splash ID and no issue either. Keyboard appears at login screen and every other time required

blue07

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2008
Brain Tuner now works for me

Brain Tuner initially crashed for me, too.

After deleting and re-installing, it now works.

yoman

macrumors 6502a
Nov 11, 2003
In the Bowels of the Cosmos

iFerd

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2007
Checked Splash ID and no issue either. Keyboard appears at login screen and every other time required
Odd. The developers have, in response to a similar report, acknowledged the problem on their forum. I tried to make a screen shot to post to illustrate the problem, but activating the camera makes the keyboard appear, so the screen capture looks normal. Oh well, I'm glad it isn't an issue for everyone. And it is only a minor annoyance when it happens. But it does mean something has changed in the OS that affects the application.

synagence

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2008
Aurora Feint just went completely black-screen for 10 seconds before crashing back to home.

yoman

macrumors 6502a
Nov 11, 2003
In the Bowels of the Cosmos
Odd. The developers have, in response to a similar report, acknowledged the problem on their forum. I tried to make a screen shot to post to illustrate the problem, but activating the camera makes the keyboard appear, so the screen capture looks normal. Oh well, I'm glad it isn't an issue for everyone. And it is only a minor annoyance when it happens. But it does mean something has changed in the OS that affects the application.

I have looked into it and it appears many more reports of your described bug is present will update list accordingly.

c99koder

macrumors newbie
Jan 27, 2008
Hi,

Just wanted to let you know we're aware of the issue with the Last.fm app on firmware 2.1. The upcoming release of version 2.0 of our software works fine on the new firmware and will be available soon.

Thanks!
Sam Steele
Last.fm iPhone Developer

dhy8386

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2008
youNote recording

Looks like the voice recording feature on youNote is broken. You can enter the section to record a note but you cannot save it nor can you exit it without quitting the application. Anyone else notice this?

LostLogik

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2008

After Reading this, I launched the app again, no problem. Then thought ok, let's try ten times ... bug surfaced on third attempt. So yes, apologies, there is a bug there and I've experienced it. Soz, for misrepresentation.

LostLogik

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2008
missing keyboard at the login screen is not restricted to SplashID. I've just had exactly the same problem with eWallet.

diesel

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2007
apps are being put onto the "list" of problem apps with little or no confirmation from others. definitely misleading if the app got placed on the problem list because only one individual had an issue.

1) with that said, i would like to confirm that ewallet works perfectly for me on 2.1 The keyboard is automatically displayed for me in the password screen.

2) myweather launches perfectly for me and works perfectly. this could be a case of install problems with 2.1, however if installed it works fine as i reported earlier about whitepages working fine

however, i would say the above in regards to myweather should be confirmed by others. i will say it works fine for me

i'm sure a number of other apps on the list are fine as well.

*Edit* sorry, i didn't see the # of reports as part of the list earlier. that is good, gives people an idea of whether it's widespread or just one person's problem. though if another person can say emphatically that an app has no issues on 2.1, i believe it should be removed from the list or mention made that others had NO problems with the app

LostLogik

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2008
1) with that said, i would like to confirm that ewallet works perfectly for me on 2.1 The keyboard is automatically displayed for me in the password screen.

I said this about SplashID, initially, but then after launching the program 10 times the keyboard suddenly disappeared. Hence my recant of an earlier statement that SplashID was bug free. Later launched eWallet and had a similar issue, namely the keyboard doesn't show at the initial login screen. Interesting similarity.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.