Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
There are two in the Orlando area about 20 minutes apart and I'm about 40 minutes away from either.

zephead

macrumors 68000
Apr 27, 2006
in your pants
I'm in Riverside, CA, so I live closest to the Victoria Gardens store in Rancho Cucamonga. Strangely enough, I've never been there, rather I've been to the one in the Brea Mall a few times since it's closer to where my dad lives than the proximity from my house to the one in RC.

spicyapple

macrumors 68000
Jul 20, 2006
Bellevue Square Mall in Bellevue, Washington

I can save on taxes and duty by making use of one of the many cross-border underground tunnels. :)

scoupe94

macrumors newbie
Nov 3, 2006
about 20 minutes from the Providence, RI store.

Just thought id mention, but my dad is a construction worker and just turned down an opportunity to travel around the country and build 35! new apple stores. Looks like their really expanding :eek:

davechen

macrumors member
Jul 19, 2002
Bethesda, MD
The Montgomery Mall Apple Store in Bethesda, MD is 1 mile from me, and the Bethesda Row store is 3 miles. Lots of rich yuppies in Bethesda.

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
pretty much equidistant between the Lenox Mall Atlanta store and the Northpoint Mall Roswell store

when i'm at school i'm closest to the one at Lenox Mall, but when i'm at my parents' house, i'm closer to the new one at Perimeter Mall

both are at least a good 15-30 minute drive, depending on traffic (which could make it hours ! :eek: )

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
Houston Galleria... Although I will go out to the Sugarland (first colony) if I needs me some service. The galleria has an attitude about it... And if I don't want to go all the way down i59, I'll head to Memorial City. Again, I'll willingly sit through Houston traffic to avoid getting treated like crap at the Galleria genius bar.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
Again, I'll willingly sit through... traffic to avoid getting treated like crap...
I think I might hafta start driving a bit further, too. Haven't been in for quite awhile, but the few times I actually needed assistance was frustrated w/ the level of CS. :eek:

Noonzio

macrumors member
Jan 24, 2007
Dublin, Ireland
who gives a sh*t. Whats your closest supermarket? Whats your worst break-up? Should I sleep with this girl? Whats your favourite car? Is 24 eroding the traditional values of American culture and breeding prejudice towards people of middle eastern descent? Should I buy a black MacBook or a white MacBook!!!! etc etc

Cepe Indicum

macrumors regular
Oct 11, 2006
10 minutes from the cube.

Take the N train 2 stops.

So very jealous :( It's the Trafford Centre, Manchester (England) for me. About a 40 minute drive.

who gives a sh*t. Whats your closest supermarket? Whats your worst break-up? Should I sleep with this girl? Whats your favourite car? Is 24 eroding the traditional values of American culture and breeding prejudice towards people of middle eastern descent? Should I buy a black MacBook or a white MacBook!!!! etc etc

I don't understand people like you... the title of the thread is 'What Apple store do you live nearest to?'... if you don't like it, don't click on it! :rolleyes:

siurpeeman

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2006
the OC
I'm in Riverside, CA, so I live closest to the Victoria Gardens store in Rancho Cucamonga. Strangely enough, I've never been there, rather I've been to the one in the Brea Mall a few times since it's closer to where my dad lives than the proximity from my house to the one in RC.

wow, victoria gardens from riverside is no small drive, and brea is much further out. i'm 10 min from the brea store. but when apple stores first started popping up, the closest was south coast plaza in costa mesa. that was 25 min away.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.