Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tom B.

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2006
London
Bentall Centre, Kingston Upon Thames.

It is within 1 mile of my house! :D

It only opened on Saturday, so before then, my closest Apple Store was 12 miles away on Regent Street.

JD92

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2005
I'm in Glasgow, Scotland, so I think the nearest is somewhere in England, Although there's going to be an official store opening here (Buchanan Street) around June I think, which will only be about 10mins away on the train + 5 minute walk.

There's a premium reseller about 20mins drive from me.

iLoveMyMBP

macrumors regular
Feb 4, 2007
New York
i live by the Mayfair store in Milwaukee, WI!!!!! i heard they are opening a store in the new richy Bayshore Towne Center

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
have any good apple apparel? Is the stuff their over priced?
Yes. And yes. :p

Especially their offerings for women's apparel. Swear, used to be sized for giants w/ no taste. But now? Some cuter, slimmer cut items. But I'm still not a big enough Apple geek to shell out $50+ for a hoodie w/ an Apple logo on it. If I even worked at retail Apple yeah I'd get it. But I have no connection to Apple at all. I'd feel like too big a poser wearing Apple gear.

zaphodtheprez

macrumors member
Sep 27, 2005
Toronto
I'm right in between the Eaton Centre store and the Sherway Gardens store in Toronto. It's 30min by subway to the Eaton Centre and 15min by car to Sherway.

BuzWeaver

macrumors regular
Dec 3, 2006
Atlanta, GA USA
I work at an Apple Authorized reseller, so I can't get any closer than that. :)

However we have three Apple Stores here in Atlanta, they are about 30 to 38 miles away from my house.

FireArse

macrumors 6502a
Oct 29, 2004
Apple Stores

Well, I seem to be spending more time away from home, so at work its the Regent Street store. But at home, it'll definately be the Brent Cross Store.

I'll only go to Brent Cross if i have another need to be around the A406 area. Otherwise, the Staff Oyster Card gets me in Central London for free, so why bother with the smaller store?!

F

siurpeeman

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2006
the OC
Aren't there 3 in San Diego? You forgot the one in Chula Vista (though I can see why you wouldn't want to go there). I'm still quite fond of the UTC store, it was literally across the street from my old house when I was still going to school at UCSD.

while i'm fond of the utc store, i'm not very fond of utc. it's gotten better over the years, but where did the mrs. fields go?

phungy

macrumors 68020
Dec 5, 2006
FL/NY/TX
There are two that are fairly equidistant from each other. Two are in Orlando and one is in Tampa both about 1.25 hrs away. :eek:

McGarvels

macrumors 6502
Nov 10, 2006
Irvine, CA
while i'm fond of the utc store, i'm not very fond of utc. it's gotten better over the years, but where did the mrs. fields go?

I vaguely remember it...though it has been quite some time. You are right though UTC is not the best of malls especially with all the brat La Jolla High kids walking around. Smug little jerks. lol.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.