Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
Ever have your eye on something that you really want but definitely don't need?

What are you trying to keep yourself from buying right now? :)

Here are a few of mine:

th

x354-q80.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jazz1

AppleDeviceUser

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2012
Canada
I bought an iPhone 6s 64Gb and even though I still have 44Gb of free space, I have this stupid need of returning my phone and getting the 128GB version. :mad::mad::mad:
I know right!! I ended up doing that with my 6, so worth it. (I put a couple tv seasons on to fill the space, gives me a thing to do when I can't sleep on my over night hikes)

gabo864

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2012
I know right!! I ended up doing that with my 6, so worth it. (I put a couple tv seasons on to fill the space, gives me a thing to do when I can't sleep on my over night hikes)

Man, you're not helping me haha. I don't even know what I would do with so much space. I do play a lot of games and like taking pictures a lot. I don't think I'd store movies because I have Netflix for that and I never watch movies on my phone anyways, so I guess I don't really have a reason to justify buying the 128gb yet something inside of me just keeps telling me "buy it, buy it" lol

Suspended
Mar 15, 2013
2009 Mac Pro, saw a nice deal for it somewhere, tempted to get it.

It's nice to have, I want it but I don't really need it.

Reactions: LotusLord

Suspended
Mar 15, 2013
We have this lot at work just sitting there, but I can't imagine what I'd do with it.

Damn, that's a lot of Mac Pros, probably the most I've seen in a photo so far, what were they being used before? Servers or for rendering, guess.

Any idea what the specs are on these things? I see that you live in the UK, any idea if they're up for sale? (If I'm not allowed to do things like this outside of the marketplace, let me know and I'll edit it out). Seems like a waste to leave them sitting there.

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Damn, that's a lot of Mac Pros, probably the most I've seen in a photo so far, what were they being used before? Servers or for rendering, guess.

Any idea what the specs are on these things? I see that you live in the UK, any idea if they're up for sale? (If I'm not allowed to do things like this outside of the marketplace, let me know and I'll edit it out). Seems like a waste to leave them sitting there.
The specs vary a lot. They are 10-4 years old. We supply them as part of a contract. When the contract is up, they come back to us and just sit there.
As for selling them, we probably will at some point, but it's not really a priority for anyone. We have another four or five around the building just being used for screen savers on display monitors at the moment.

bhtwo

macrumors 65816
Dec 31, 2012
Oxford UK
The specs vary a lot. They are 10-4 years old. We supply them as part of a contract. When the contract is up, they come back to us and just sit there.
As for selling them, we probably will at some point, but it's not really a priority for anyone. We have another four or five around the building just being used for screen savers on display monitors at the moment.

can I has one?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.