Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pacorob

macrumors 68020
Apr 8, 2010
the Netherlands
Sorry it's very difficult for me to stick to 5 apps..

On my iPhone
:
- Tweetbot 4
- Spark (email)
- Anylist (for grocery/actionlist)
- Downcast / CloudBeats Pro (offline music,info)
- Dropbox / Google Drive
- Feedly / Newsify / Heartfeed / Yomu - still not found my favorite RSS feed reader but really dig the old look and feel of Pulse News which both Heartfeed and Yomu look like.
- Phone provider app (Simyo)
- ProTube (YouTube)
- Bank app (ABN Amro)
- Widgets from Notification Center (Launcher widget, BeWeather2, BuienAlarm,AlpenCams, EventsWidget)

On my iPad:
- Netflix
- NPO (Dutch public broadcaster streaming video)
- Horizon Go (live tv stations via Ziggo tv provider)
- Tweetbot 4
- Spark (email)
- Anylist (for grocery/actionlist)
- Dropbox / Google Drive
- Feedly / Newsify / Heartfeed / Yomu - still not found my favorite RSS feed reader but really dig the old look and feel of Pulse News which both Heartfeed and Yomu look like.
- ProTube (YouTube)
- Bank app (ABN Amro)
- Widgets from Notification Center (Launcher widget, BeWeather2, BuienAlarm,AlpenCams, EventsWidget)

I’ll just mention one, Mr. Reader, as I find it’s my most used app and it doesn’t seem to be that well known.

It looks nice but I think I will stick with my favorites. - Feedly / Newsify / Heartfeed / Yomu - still not found my favorite RSS feed reader but really dig the old look and feel of Pulse News which both Heartfeed and Yomu look like.

Last edited:

freikugeln

macrumors newbie
Feb 7, 2014
Dropbox - main cloud base for many apps to interact
Newsify
Tubex
MangaRock
Weblock - have been using it for years before safari got add-on support

wetcanvas

macrumors regular
Jan 7, 2014
Netflix
Procreate
Astropad
GoodReader
Puffin Browser Pro (watch youtube as desktop site)
Kindle
ImagineFX

karladdr

macrumors newbie
Dec 12, 2013
In order of usage on my iPhone : whatsapp, Facebook, tap tycoon ( a very, very silly game that for some reason has me hooked up), YouTube and my fitness pal
On my ipad: where I actually study and do something more productive for my life lol: fantastical, pdf expert, notability, puffin browser and Netflix

apnance

macrumors newbie
Feb 25, 2016
Los Angeles
iPhone:
Audible
iTV Shows
Messenger
Outlook
Dropbox

iPad Pro:
Documents
Outlook
Jump Desktop
LastPass
PDF Office

Long press refresh icon in Safari address bar
Nice, thanks.

Shortly after posting this I discovered that you can also request the desktop version via the share button. Share button, then scroll lower row of icons almost all the way to the right. Long press is clearly the way to go though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.