Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Taustin Powers

macrumors 6502
Apr 5, 2005
Started Hitman Absolution this morning. Finished the first mission, so far it is right up my alley. Never played the previous games extensively, so I can't really compare. But I'm a sucker for stealth, so I this game seems like a good fit for me! :)

ValtermcPires

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 30, 2013
Portugal, Cascais
Started Hitman Absolution this morning. Finished the first mission, so far it is right up my alley. Never played the previous games extensively, so I can't really compare. But I'm a sucker for stealth, so I this game seems like a good fit for me! :)

If you are a sucker for Stealth Games (like me) play the previous games, i can guaranty that you WON'T get disappointed.

- - - -

PC:
- Team Fortress 2
- Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
- Cook, Serve, Delicious!

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place

I got bored about 4 levels in tbh. Trying to work out 'how' the developers wanted me to play a level for best result, rather than 'how' I want to play the level which invariably ends in failure because I dared to venture too far off the developers 'perfect play through method'....

Taustin Powers

macrumors 6502
Apr 5, 2005
I got bored about 4 levels in tbh. Trying to work out 'how' the developers wanted me to play a level for best result, rather than 'how' I want to play the level which invariably ends in failure because I dared to venture too far off the developers 'perfect play through method'....

I'll see how it goes. I played the second mission (Chinatown) today, and had great fun trying to find different ways to kill the guy. Found four different ways already, two of which let me finish and escape completely undetected. :)

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
Disney Infinity Wii U

Really enjoying Monsters University Playset from Disney Infinity. Collecting those capsules is as addictive as collecting the orbs in crackdown series.

2nyRiggz

macrumors 603
Aug 20, 2005
Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed
Splunky (PSV) - I hate this game yet love it.
Siren Blood Curse (PS3) - Still one of the better survival horror games last generation.
Batman Origins Black Gate (PSV) - I'm not sure how I feel about this game. Batman movements feel sluggy but I enjoy the metroidvania type gameplay.

Bless

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
3DS: Pokemon Y, Zelda: Link Between Worlds
Gameboy Color: Pokemon Silver, Turrican
PS3: GTA Online
Wii U: Mario 3D World, Mario World

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
Turrican! Awesome!

i may be the only one on this forum, but i'm still really enjoying ghosts online on the wii u.

Celtic Warrior

macrumors regular
Mar 20, 2013
Toronto, ON
Mac: Witcher 2 The King of Assassin's
iOS: inJustice: God Among Us, Flag quiz, Sport Quiz, Cut The Ripe Time Travel, Cut the rope 2
Xbox One : NBA 2K14, Battlefield 4, Son of Rome: Ryse, Forza Motorsport 5

thehustleman

macrumors 65816
Jan 3, 2013
I'm all over the place, I'm on DmC Devil may cry, grand theft auto 5 (can't stomach too long of a session), god of war ascension

boy-better-know

macrumors 65816
Jun 30, 2010
England
PS4: Fifa 14 (Good), AC4 (Great)
PS3: Gran Turismo 6 (Great)
PS Vita: Guacamelee (Pretty cool, only 20 mins into it)
Wii U: Super Mario 3D World (Great), Zelda Windwaker HD (Amazing)

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
God im a bit schizo at the moment with my gaming.

I'm playing Lego marvel, need for speed rivals, skylanders on ps4.

I'm playing super Mario world 3D, wonderful 101, Lego batman 2, Pikmin 3, Deus Ex, Rayman Legends & replaying Zombie U on Wii u

3DS its all Zelda and Pokémon

Vita, Tearaway....

So yeah a lot... And there are many games I haven't even started properly yet.

Taustin Powers

macrumors 6502
Apr 5, 2005
Still sticking with Hitman Absolution. I am really enjoying it a lot, although sometimes I wish it was a little more "Hitman" and a little less "On-The-Run-Man". I prefer being the hunter to being the hunted. :D Haven't tried the "Contracts" mode yet - I'm assuming that's a bit of a counterbalance?

Playing on "hard", which is only the third most difficult setting, but to me, it's tough as nails already. :eek:

JayMysterio

macrumors 68000
Apr 24, 2010
Rock Ridge, California
Currently:

Multiplayer- Call of Duty Ghosts, xBox One. Contrary to some opinion, it is NOT worse on the One. Ghosts is just not a good CoD, it's just 'meh', but one of two choices for multiplayer on One.

Killer Instinct, xBox One. I suck online, but a great time killer playing it in Dojo mode.

I just started Saint Seiya, Battle Soldiers for PS3. A friend & I are long time anime fans, and wanted an online game to play. Brings back some great memories.

I also go back to Borderlands 2 every now & then. I also got Need for Speed Rivals for the One, but can't get into it, as well as Dead Rising 3 which is kind of fun. I also have Dishonored GOTY edition that I got from Amazon for $20 and XCom Unknown.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.