Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hastings101

macrumors 68020
Jun 22, 2010
K
PS3:
- The Last of Us

- Although it's not new, I play Dark Souls almost daily and probably will continue to as long as the online stays so active. Incredible game

wwooden

macrumors 68020
Jul 26, 2004
Burlington, VT
I don't play games like I used to, now I only play games after they have been out for a few years and become super cheap (like $10). Right now I am playing God of War III on PS3. My next game will be Uncharted III. I probably won't get to that for a few months, it's too nice out to stay inside.

sonicrobby

macrumors 68020
Apr 24, 2013
New Orleans
Currently playing the Bioshocks on my macbook. Also play some Garry's mod and replaying Half-Life 2 series in my spare time.

When I get around to installing bootcamp, Ill get back into Just Cause 2 and Dead Island.

Taustin Powers

macrumors 6502
Apr 5, 2005
I don't play games like I used to, now I only play games after they have been out for a few years and become super cheap (like $10). Right now I am playing God of War III on PS3. My next game will be Uncharted III. I probably won't get to that for a few months, it's too nice out to stay inside.

I'm the same way these days.

Just started "Infamous" tonight! :)

musicpenguy

macrumors 68000
Oct 29, 2006
Wii U VC: Earthbound
Wii U: Need for Speed - Most Wanted U
Wii U: NBA2K13
3DS: Animal Crossing - New Leaf
3DS: Mario Tennis Open

Most of my time is devoted towards Earthbound - first time playing it and it really has sucked me in - this is not a game that is hyped up for no reason. It actually is a solid and fun game.

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
Wii U VC: Earthbound
Wii U: Need for Speed - Most Wanted U
Wii U: NBA2K13

Most of my time is devoted towards Earthbound - first time playing it and it really has sucked me in - this is not a game that is hyped up for no reason. It actually is a solid and fun game.

Ha! Was just about to write the same! Such a fine and detailed game. :)

Besides that, I'm awaiting my Pikmin3 and Batman Arkham City games for the Wii U, also the first time I'm going to play one of these franchises ever. Hehe..

Liquorpuki

macrumors 68020
Jun 18, 2009
City of Angels
Downloaded Fire Emblem Awakening on Friday. Never played any Tactical RPG before, other than FF Tactics on my iPhone, which I thought was boring

Had a hard time putting the 3DS down over the weekend, the girlfriend was pissed/amused, I'm addicted

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
Re: Earthbound

Starting to play it convinced me that Disney :)mad:) should bring all the old LucasArts :)mad:) point and click adventures to the VC...Monkey Island on the Touchpad played via stylus? I would dig it!

One more thing, I really hate it to see all the awesome NeoGeo beat 'em ups (for example) go to the 3ds e-shop only. Why no love for the Wii U? Why?

ianwuk

macrumors regular
Dec 2, 2010
PC:

Burnout Paradise
Ridge Racer Unbounded

3DS:

Ridge Racer 3D
Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Had a hard time putting the 3DS down over the weekend, the girlfriend was pissed/amused, I'm addicted

It gets worse. Are you building your friendships up? Do that. There's a really awesome sidequest system where you marry characters off to recruit their children in difficult bonus levels.
I had no idea about that until I was 20 hours in!

Liquorpuki

macrumors 68020
Jun 18, 2009
City of Angels
It gets worse. Are you building your friendships up? Do that. There's a really awesome sidequest system where you marry characters off to recruit their children in difficult bonus levels.
I had no idea about that until I was 20 hours in!

Yeah I have a bunch of characters that are married already. I also have 2 characters that I've promoted and second sealed. Love this game

I also bought Persona Golden for my Vita (that thing was gathering dust for 3 months) but I haven't touched it yet.

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
Have my right hand bandaged a week, god I miss being able to game properly.

Managed to play a tiny bit of Mario & Luigi on 3DS though.....

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
In that order:

Pikmin3
Arkham City
Earthbound
Injustice

Started my first Pikmin3 campaign. That game looks and plays so gorgeous! Never played a Pikmin game before, so in it for a real treat!

Also picked up a cheap copy of Arkham City for the Wii U - to warm up for Origins - great game as well. Haven't played any of the predecessors, so sometimes, it's great having been absent frome gaming since a lot of years. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.