Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

musicpenguy

macrumors 68000
Oct 29, 2006
Oh sweet. Do we know the DLC pricing ?

Yes $20 DLC (will find out this week if I can play DLC version without disc - that could be cool).

I figure with the physical version only being available in 2013 that I will buy at least 1 disc version maybe more for resell when it is more valuable.

Taustin Powers

macrumors 6502
Apr 5, 2005
Oh, and along with my PS4, I will be picking up a Vita at some point as well. Very likely as soon as they release the first "slim" model hardware revision.

The idea of remote play of my PS4 games just seems too awesome to me! I travel quite a bit for business and make it a point tomalways have wifi in my hotel room, so this will be fantastic!

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
Yes $20 DLC (will find out this week if I can play DLC version without disc - that could be cool).

I figure with the physical version only being available in 2013 that I will buy at least 1 disc version maybe more for resell when it is more valuable.

You'll need the Mario disc if you're going to download the DLC, that's how I understood it. Not sure what I'm going to do, though. Quite tempting to do download it...but getting the physical copy later, which I def want, seems like wasting money. Probably get it only retail along Pikmin 3 (both 26th July). Hard decisions to make...

musicpenguy

macrumors 68000
Oct 29, 2006
You'll need the Mario disc if you're going to download the DLC, that's how I understood it. Not sure what I'm going to do, though. Quite tempting to do download it...but getting the physical copy later, which I def want, seems like wasting money. Probably get it only retail along Pikmin 3 (both 26th July). Hard decisions to make...

Yea I know I'll need it for initial download - I'm just curious if it installs it as a new game that I can play without the disc in - I could see that actually happening - I hear the download size is comparable to the original game ...

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
Yea I know I'll need it for initial download - I'm just curious if it installs it as a new game that I can play without the disc in - I could see that actually happening - I hear the download size is comparable to the original game ...

That would be sweet, I thought you'd need to insert the disc everytime you play it.

I'm stil playing Mario challenges most of the time- pretty funny. Additionally I just gave some dude called Blofeld the boot. Now infiltrating some drug cartel in New Mexico :cool:

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Animal Crossing -3DS
Hotline Miami -Vita
Smash Bros Brawl -Wii
Those new 3DS Streetpass games!

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
Restarted my infamous Injustice crusade with all those new DLCs available for the Wii U. Fat rip off price wise, but awesome to play. Still suck at it, though. :D Some new characters to be announced, one this weekend (Martian Manhunter I think).

I really want that Flash Elseworlds skin..yet, pretty impossible* fo me :mad:

* Three stars in EVERY friggin' Stars mission? WTF?! lol, I'd prefer to shell out some money for that.

Taustin Powers

macrumors 6502
Apr 5, 2005
Uncharted 3 is so good, it's scrambling my brains into mush with its awesomeness!

Outstanding game, especially on a technical standpoint. However, I thought Uncharted 2 was the better game overall. Just something about the characters and the way the story flowed...

Renzatic

Suspended
Nope, and you're not the only person who's acted totally shocked by my not doing so. :p

My original plan was to play them in order. Thing is, I couldn't find new copies of the first two. All I came across were some jankity, likely scratched to hell and back used copies at Gamestop. When I found 3, I figured I'd pick it up, play it a little bit to see what it's like, then shelve it until I play through the first two.

...yeah, well...it didn't turn out that way. What was gonna be an hour long test drive turned into 3 days of good, fun times. I liked it so much, I couldn't put it down. And now here I am, nearing the end of the game.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.