Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blesscheese

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2010
Central CA
Wii U: Zombiu

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy

Virtual Console - Super Mario World (Never owned SNES so this is my first time playing through it)

3DS - Ocarina of Time 3D and Super Mario 3D Land

Edit: Also playing Rogue Squadron on the N64

Rogue Squadron on the N64 was a great prelude to the even greater Rogue Squadron on the GameCube.

I also like playing SuperMario 64 (for the DS) on my 3DS XL. In fact, every DS game looks great on the 3DS XL.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
3DS: Fire Emblem
PC: Farcry 3: Blood Dragon.

What a glorious era of gaming we're in.

Rychy

macrumors 6502
Aug 14, 2007
3DS: Fire Emblem
PC: Farcry 3: Blood Dragon.

I keep hearing great things about Fire Emblem Awakening. I'm already a big fan of the series, I just haven't bought a 3DS yet. I might break down soon ...

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
I keep hearing great things about Fire Emblem Awakening. I'm already a big fan of the series, I just haven't bought a 3DS yet. I might break down soon ...

I've only played the first two GBA ones and a bit of Shadow Dragon. It's the best in the series so far, just an amazing game. I only picked it up because there's a deal in the UK where if you buy 3 3DS games you get a 4th one for free (from a list). So I picked up Luigi's Mansion, Castlevania and Fire Emblem. Can't put FE down! Ah I could talk about it all day. It's great and by far some of the best characters in a video game ever (everything Kellam says is gold).

rezenclowd3

macrumors 65816
Enjoying Farcry: Blood Dragon, especially for its $15 price.

EDIT: Bored of it after approx 2 hours.

image_299896.jpg

Last edited:

skottichan

macrumors 65816
Oct 23, 2007
Columbus, OH
I haven't owned a handheld gaming system since the original Gameboy - got the 3DS XL a month ago and it is incredible.

I have a bunch of friends who keep pestering me to play the new Fire Emblem. I've played some, and really enjoyed them, but my last 3DS gave me terrible headaches and nosebleeds, even with the 3D turned off.

I've goofed off with my ex-GF's 3DS XL and even with 3D cranked to 100%, I have no problems with it. I'm pondering looking for one of the Pikachu ones (yeah, I'm an unabashed Pokemon fan).

Rychy

macrumors 6502
Aug 14, 2007
I've only played the first two GBA ones and a bit of Shadow Dragon. It's the best in the series so far, just an amazing game. I only picked it up because there's a deal in the UK where if you buy 3 3DS games you get a 4th one for free (from a list). So I picked up Luigi's Mansion, Castlevania and Fire Emblem. Can't put FE down! Ah I could talk about it all day. It's great and by far some of the best characters in a video game ever (everything Kellam says is gold).

Sounds great! I'm excited. I love the character designs for Awakening. I need to finish a couple games on PSP and then I think I'll go ahead and get a 3DS XL and Fire Emblem. I actually already have Kingdom Hearts 3D cause Amazon had a great deal on it last year. lol.

ianwuk

macrumors regular
Dec 2, 2010
3DS:

Ridge Racer 3D

MBP:

Thomas was Alone
Retro City Rampage
GRID
Hotline Miami

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
This week I have been mostly playing The Last Of Us and Animal Crossing New Leaf! Wonderful week for gaming.

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
This week "I have been mostly playing" The Last Of Us and Animal Crossing New Leaf! Wonderful week for gaming.

I have visions of you opening a little woodern shack door in your wellingtoon boots saying that #fastshow :p

Yep im playing both

Last of Us
Remember Me on PS3

Luigi Mansion 2
Animal Crossing
Paper Mario on 3DS

Xenoblade Chroncicles
Lego Batman 2
Resident Evil Revelations on Wii U

Taustin Powers

macrumors 6502
Apr 5, 2005
Just finished Dishonored.

In the middle of Mass Effect 2, which will be followed by ME3.

A little Tony Hawk HD and Far Cry 3 on the side. :)

spoon man

macrumors 6502a
Jul 8, 2007
Woow i will be playing with a spoon :p :p

sure mate, my id is ValtermcPires

Cheers.

Sweet mate ill add you when I finish work in the morning :), PS3 BF3 community is pretty antisocial nobody communicates lol.

Whats your Fave game mode? I love Rush and TDM.

Zeke D

macrumors 65816
Nov 18, 2011
Arizona
I guess I'll get down on this... I'm playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf. But I end up playing Find Mii more.

I'm looking forward to playing TESV:Legendary Edition and Final Fantasy X-X2 HD.

musicpenguy

macrumors 68000
Oct 29, 2006
3DS - Animal Crossing, Donkey Kong Country Returns
Wii U - Injustice Gods Among Us, Sonic All Star Racing (Luigi U starting Friday)
Wii - Gold's Gym Cardio Workout, Super Mario Bros. 3 on VC
N64 - Majora's Mask

That's about it right now

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.