Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blesscheese

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2010
Central CA
Well, I know what I'll be playing for the next year or so . . . :)

GOG.com has the following titles, as a bundle, for $21, or $1.99 each!!!!!!

Baldur's Gate 2 Complete
Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga
Icewind Dale 2 Complete
Icewind Dale Complete
Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone
Temple of Elemental Evil, The
Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard
Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete
Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition
Planescape: Torment

Shut the fff-ront door!

And if that wasn't bad enough, sponsoring stuff on Kickstarter has me booked out into 2015/6, presumably...I have backed (so far):
1) the new Torment
2) Star Citizen
3) Project Eternity

I didn't sponsor some other games that I thought about (i.e., the new Elite: Dangerous and the new Shroud of the Avatar), simply because I didn't think I could play them all..

But...to reply to the actual question at hand: I'm taking a hiatus from Skyrim (it was taking over my life). Currently playing Lego City:Undercover on the WiiU, and Okamiden on my 3DS (it is a DS game, but is brilliant on the "big"-er screen).

Last edited:

tuxon86

macrumors 65816
May 22, 2012
Good old World of Warcraft, but I play it on a 106" screen in my Home Theater

Dontazemebro

macrumors 68020
Jul 23, 2010
I dunno, somewhere in West Texas
Xbox 360

Finished the new Tomb Raider, it was good but short.

My player mode on NBA 2K13. In my 12th season trying to bolster my resume for a HOF bid.

Blops2 online. Finally got the diamond camo for all my classes except pistols & specials.

-SD-

macrumors 6502
Mar 23, 2009
Peterborough, UK
I've been playing Sega All-Star Racing Transformed and Lego City: Undercover on the WiiU with the kids.

I'm actually quite impressed with Sonic racing, it's certainly less stressful than any recent Mario Kart and pretty good overall. The whole thing with the changing stages and transforming vehicles works very well. I did manage to get it brand new off Amazon for £15 and I'm glad I went for it.

Lego City is fantastic, just as I was expecting. Unfortunately Moster Hunter arrived only a couple of days before it so I haven't had a chance to fire it up yet. I'm hoping to have a good crack on it over the weekend at some point as I don't have the kids. I too have a projector with a 106" screen and this certainly looks epic enough to be played on it.

:apple:

tuxon86

macrumors 65816
May 22, 2012
How does that look? 1080p content looks so bad on my 55" TV, couldn't imagine it any bigger! Unless you're sat back from it I guess.

It look great. I'm about 14 feet from the screen. It fills my field of view :D

boy-better-know

macrumors 65816
Jun 30, 2010
England
I can't play anything at the minute, finish Uni on the 1st of May, so I am on my final push until then. Going to be playing games non-stop (apart from work) after then. Cannot wait.
Not sure what I am going to play though.

By the way, is there anyway to see what date Sony's conference at E3 is? Or don't they release that info until closer to the event? Just over 2 months away now, but it is probably going to be the best E3 ever.

ianwuk

macrumors regular
Dec 2, 2010
GRID on my MBP.
PES 13 on my PSP.
Test Drive Unlimited on my PSP.
Final Fantasy VII on my PSP.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Trying to make my way through my pile of shame, just started up on Final Fantasy IX (PS3/PSP), and also picked up Luigi's Mansion 2... which isn't as good as I was hoping!

Ha, it's allowed. I don't think it matters where the thread is :).

mrmarts

macrumors 65816
Feb 6, 2009
Melbourne Australia
Nintendo WII U and WII

1.New Super Mario Bros U
2.Donkey Kong Country Returns
3.Super Mario Galaxy 2
4.Rayman Origins
5.Sonic Colours
6.Super Paper Mario just got off ebay lol

IOS

Fish out of Water
League of Evil 2
Cut the Rope - Time Travel

Mac OSX

1. Burn Zombie Burn
2. Eager to play Sim City in spite the negative reviews.
3. Trine 2
4. Star craft 2
5. Diablo 3
6 Xcom extermely hooked.

Playstation 3
No love atm focused on my Nintendo, lol might turn it again for Grand Theft Auto 5 if its only for PS4 not for for PS4 .

Last edited:

musicpenguy

macrumors 68000
Oct 29, 2006
Wii U: Zombiu

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy

Virtual Console - Super Mario World (Never owned SNES so this is my first time playing through it)

3DS - Ocarina of Time 3D and Super Mario 3D Land

Edit: Also playing Rogue Squadron on the N64

Last edited:

skottichan

macrumors 65816
Oct 23, 2007
Columbus, OH
Black Rock Shooter *squeeeee!!!!*

And got my psp working again so going to use this gift from the gaming gods to beat Puella Magi Madoka Magica Portable... again. Why Sony... why can't it be available on PSN, then I could play it on my Vita.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.