Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pleb

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2007
I got a pair of sennheiser cx300's. They are great, had em for a year.. and i got ome wire damage, took them back to the store last month and they gave me a new pair :)

Vikinguy

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2007
I got a pair of sennheiser cx300's. They are great, had em for a year.. and i got ome wire damage, took them back to the store last month and they gave me a new pair :)

I am getting those for Christmas....so you like em?

pleb

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2007
I am getting those for Christmas....so you like em?

yea they are great. awesome fit (you get three sizes, the smallet one is aweome for me) and great sound/bass.

The only problem I found is, when the wire touches ur clothes or something, the sound is amplified to the ear piece. However you do get use to it, and only get it when ur running/moving fast with them.

SneakerFreak

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2007
I use Ultimate Ears 5 Pro - sound really good and overcome the general problem of lower maximum volume over previous generations on iPod.

Amazon - £109

agentornge33

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2007
I love my v-moda vibes from Costco (~$75) in gun metal black...check out the reviews...

If you want comfort, ambient noise isolation, good balance of lows/mids/highs without spending $100 or more, I highly recommend these...

gowanis

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2007
i've been using the Sony ""Street Style" behind the head headphones for years. The ipod buds don't fit in my ear-holes and always fall out.

Antimatter

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2007
I love my v-moda vibes from Costco (~$75) in gun metal black...check out the reviews...

If you want comfort, ambient noise isolation, good balance of lows/mids/highs without spending $100 or more, I highly recommend these...

Yeup, I have these too, only in the Red Roxx color. I really like them. I just busted out my Zune to try them out with and to my ears the Zune sounds a lot better than my touch.

MrMoore

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2006
Arlington Heights,IL
I used a Bose "Around-Ear" headphone. The headphones are light and the sound is good enough for me. I use around the ears headphones because I can never get earbuds to fit correctly and comfortably in my ears (one would always fall out).

:D

tjp888

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2007
I agree with PowerFullMac,
The Senn PX100's are a fantastic headphone for the price. I got mine for $42. Since then I have retired mt Grado 60's.

WindozeDude

macrumors newbie
Nov 5, 2007
I have a Motorola HT820 BT Headphones that I would LOVE to use unfortunately it was decided that having transmit-only BT on the iPoT would make too much sense.

Football1maniac

macrumors regular
Jun 8, 2007
Like some normal folk, I actually use the Apple Earbuds. I like them a lot, and I feel they are decent quality. Besides, the Trademark White helps too.:D:apple:

JHacker

macrumors 6502
Aug 27, 2006
East Coast
Bang & Olufsen A8 - got them in London before the Apple stores started carrying them - and they're amazing. Perfect uncolored sound.

Krezyl

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2007
Shure e3's, no problems with them whatsoever, perfect sound. (unfortunatly you can hear when people cough in the background in the song). :)

siphyn87

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2007
Cleveland, OH
I use Ultimate Ears 5 Pro - sound really good and overcome the general problem of lower maximum volume over previous generations on iPod.

Amazon - £109

Bump for the ultimate ears super.fi 5 pros, I had them for a week now after grabbing them off ebay for 150, they have dual drivers unlike the Shure e4cs which means having great bass without sacrificing your highs. I highly recommend them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.