Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The Doctor11

macrumors 603
Dec 15, 2013
New York
...and thats where work comes in the picture. ;)
Yeah hang on let me go work minimum wage and pull $1,500 out of my ass. I'll have google glass in no time. :rolleyes:

----------

I work a lot. It's what I do every day. It's what you start around the age of 15, and don't stop doing until you die.

Enjoy the rest of your life, buddy.
The rest of my life... What happened to retirement?

IpadSC400

macrumors 6502a
Feb 7, 2013
A mile high
Yeah hang on let me go work minimum wage and pull $1,500 out of my ass. I'll have google glass in no time. :rolleyes:

----------

The rest of my life... What happened to retirement?

There is no such thing. Life is just a bunch of temporary bandaids. You work. You live. You die.

On a positive note, you meet new friends...:)

vulcanvillalta

macrumors 6502
May 19, 2014
There is no such thing. Life is just a bunch of temporary bandaids. You work. You live. You die.

On a positive note, you meet new friends...:)

There's nothing wrong with work at all. If you're lucky, work is a pleasure. I'm happy to spend my life like this.

IpadSC400

macrumors 6502a
Feb 7, 2013
A mile high
There's nothing wrong with work at all. If you're lucky, work is a pleasure. I'm happy to spend my life like this.
I know. There is absolutely nothing wrong with work. Work is a good thing. I'm currently 18, I got my first car at 15, from there I worked...and earned minimum wage working my butt off. I currently buy/fix/sell both automobiles and Apple products and I'll tell you what it's hard work...but it's work.:)

iPodJedi

macrumors 6502a
Nov 28, 2013
Apple Store, USA
That's not going to happen, or at least it could but I don't think it would replace the iwatch or change the demand for an iwatch... I think people like the idea of having something on their wrist...

rtan

macrumors newbie
Feb 6, 2014
Had a though recently. Apple has already integrated a pretty good fingerprint sensor into the iPhone. What if they also add the heart rate monitor, hydration sensor, glucose sensor etc into the home button? There would be no need for a watch at all!

Possible?

heart rate monitor? Great concept! I wonder if any body has thought of that.

larrygornick

macrumors member
May 20, 2014
I know. There is absolutely nothing wrong with work. Work is a good thing. I'm currently 18, I got my first car at 15, from there I worked...and earned minimum wage working my butt off. I currently buy/fix/sell both automobiles and Apple products and I'll tell you what it's hard work...but it's work.:)

I hear you. I did 6 years of the same "high school job" all the way through college. Crap pay, crap hours. I do marketing now for a company, and buy/sell stuff on amazon/ebay for fun. It's an alright life, in terms of revenue etc.

vulcanvillalta

macrumors 6502
May 19, 2014

There are tons of people who would love to work. I am very fortunate to have a job, and I try to never take that for granted.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.