Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What is your blood type?

• Total voters

Rafterman

Contributor
Apr 23, 2010
Interesting. I have AB+ confirmed, and only 4 percent of the population has that type. Yet, 25 percent report it here.

Reactions: AhmetRyzen

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
State it in your post, not simply in the poll, as this information is not visible until one votes.

In any case, exactly why do you wish to know this information?

To my mind, the only people who have the right to request such information are one's doctor, and other qualified medical staff, and, obviously, it is necessary if one is on deployment abroad for this information to be shared with the relevant authorities.

But, for an online information gathering exercise?
It’s been a while since I created a poll, but trying to remember if “your vote will be visible”, means what you voted for specifically is visible to everyone who looks at the post. If so I believe better poll results are achieved by remaining anonymous, and as a rule, I would not reveal this kind of personal info in an online poll, although honestly I can‘t imagine how it might harm me. 🤔

Chuckeee

macrumors 68000
Aug 18, 2023
Southern California
But by a significant margin it appears MR members are Rh + blood types. I guess that proves we are mostly positive people with just a few negative types. 😊

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.